Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #21
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Outgrowing Webkinz?

If you are feeling kinda old for the Webkinz site, then I suggest doing things with your plushies. After all, they are virtual but real too. If you are getting tired of webkinz in general, try something new in the plushie area. I tried Shining Stars and didn't like it but I at least tried. If you are tired of the plushie world, then try to pick up a new hobby altogether. Why not write songs? Want to try out for the track team? Now's the time! Just do what you have to do and if you feel like you're ready, branch out from Webkinz and fly!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 03:45 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

KayKay97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Outgrowing Webkinz?

No way! Webkinz only gets boring when they don't update it. When its not updated you can blog and and stuff...

---------- KayKay97 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

You can do them both. Also if your just personally getting tired of webkinz, give your account to a younger family member

Last edited by KayKay97; 05-30-2008 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #23
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ya just do both
Old 05-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #24
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

um take a break and maybe you will enjoy it when you start again
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #25
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

You can have a life and play webkinz.If you feel like your outgrowing them then dont play as much or just stop playing ( I dont recommend it)
puncuation is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #26
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I have gotten kinda bored too, I'm on here, WI, wayy more then WW. I think it's good, but now that not as many people go on it, it's kinda getting boring.
But I still like collecting the stuffed animals.
That is my favorite part. I could get all the stuff animals and be happy. With no codes.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #27
♥ I have 6

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

well I am a bit childish so I don't think out growing webkinz will ever be a problem for me... I'll probably get sick of buying them.
doddldaddl is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #28
Gifted
superstar5 is on a distinguished road

Well I am kinda in that stage too, except for now, there is the trading room. I usually spend 15 minutes at most. i do all the daily activites like the wheel of wow, wishing well, searching for gems, gardening, etc. Then I do other things in my life that i like. hope this helps.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #29

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by PookieBear
You are probably in a rut right now. Give it a break and then come back to it.
I agree. Take a break from webkinz, and spend some time on Blogs and whatsoever. Then, go back on webkinz, see if they updated, and enjoy, blablablablabla. LOL
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #30
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have several relatives that have played webkinz until they "outgrew" them - found many more interesting things they wanted to do then play - ie visit with friends, go out etc. That is how I inherited several account to take care of!
fumble99 is offline Female
Closed