Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Merriam is a jewel in the roughMerriam is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Outgrowing Webkinz?

Thanks everyone; your advice really helped. I think I'll stop playing for a couple of months and if I start suffering I'll go back on and if I survive I'll just let them expire. The plushies are cuter anyway.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 08:50 PM   #12

aly&aj9 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Outgrowing Webkinz?

O, come on. How about this, I took a break when I got bored. If u think u've done allwebkinz world has to offer... ur, um, TOTALLY WRONG!!! When i finally decided to go back on, I realized that i had missed WAYY tomuch! I noticed there was this new "Charm Forest" to later find outy it was a GREAT thing! Take a break,and go back on in about a month or so, u'llrealize u missedalot and get excited about the new things. :easter::wt::pgn::ph::rac::gwolf:
Old 05-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #13

Merriam is a jewel in the roughMerriam is a jewel in the rough

Oh what da heck how can I possibly quit??
Old 05-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #14
forgetmen0t

France is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally know what you mean! I'm getting so busy that I barely play! So I can't really find fun stuff to do on it anymore because my schedule is packed!
♥France♥
France is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 08:03 PM   #15
smileyhead12

i don't usually go on! I mean sometimes when i'm bored it's fun i mean i'm sad if they don't have it but i just go on WI-so fun! but occsanlly i do go on
and have fun!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #16
Claudiia

ik wat you mean... but im addicted 2 webkinz!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #17
I love all my

cherrysoda12 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG you are like my twin because I feel the same way! I quit playing for a while and moved on to other more "free" sites but I play just when I'm super bored or something because I am so very extremely good at computer tecnology science and stuff. You are not alone!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:22 AM   #18
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Lay of it for a month an go back if u need 2.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 10:43 AM   #19
ho knew? I'm a
Gift Guru

rossikinz is on a distinguished road

I know exactly what you mean! Some days I love it, and some days I just don't feel like bothering with it - but I am addicted, so what can I do! Take a break for a little while and then see how you feel about it...
rossikinz is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #20
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

It is normal to get bored of things after a while. Maybe find something new to do for a few weeks, and then come back to Webkinz, and see if you like ti better.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed