Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Outdoor Shed

I am unhappy. I bought the shed from the E store thinking since it is an outside shed and has to be put in a yard that I could store my outside things like my snowman and outdoor Christmas trees in it. You can only store clothing in it. Why in the world would they make a shed that can only be put outside and then not allow you to put outside stuff in it. Just doesn't make sense to me at all.
Doda34 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Outdoor Shed

I apologize for your inconvienance in this matter, but, I haven't purchased it. I did see it for sale at the eStore, I hope you didn't lose too many points for it.
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

I agree with eeclipse.

They're is no good reason to have a shed that goes outdoors in which you can only put clothes. Do humans put their clothes in the shed? No. They put their tools, or seasonal items in there.

Now, saying you bought this eStore, I'm not too thrilled. They're are always issues for my buying and all, so I hold a small grudge. ]:
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:16 AM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I whole-heartedly agree !!

I was reallt hoping we could store outdoor stuff in it. I want those darn solar powered items out of my dock. You would think a shed would hold lawn items and off season outdoors but no.....it holds plushies and clothes.

It is however very pretty to look at.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:22 AM   #5
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

sounds like they have a default programming for their storage containers to only store clothing and books regardless of what the storage container is. I'm so sorry this happened to you hopefully you can find a nice place in your room to show off your storage shed anyway
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Awe, that stinks! It doesn't make sense. Maybe you should send that in as an idea to GANZ.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 05:25 PM   #7

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I bought one too, but didn't try to put things in it. But now remember the site is suppose to be for kids and it doesn't bother them what they can put in it. They don't even think about that probably.
1Aramus is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #8

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Doda34
I am unhappy. I bought the shed from the E store thinking since it is an outside shed and has to be put in a yard that I could store my outside things like my snowman and outdoor Christmas trees in it. You can only store clothing in it. Why in the world would they make a shed that can only be put outside and then not allow you to put outside stuff in it. Just doesn't make sense to me at all.
I have heard that before that GANZ is not always truthful when they advertise an item. I think they should be no different that any other retailer. They really should tell you what can be put inside of items they sell. And in all reality, common sense would tell you that if you buy a shed to put in the yard, it should hold outside items. GANZ you really missed that one!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I agree with some of the other posts saying that the outside shed should be able to store your outside items in there instead of just books and clothing like all the indoor storage bins do... what's the use of having that outside when you can already store all of those items in your indoor rooms and don't really need another storage bin like that in your yard as well? I had been planning to buy this item in the future but now I might just not bother after all!! I guess I really was lucky in the end instead of unlucky to be just 500 points short in my account of the cost of this new item so I couldn't get it this month but was forced instead to wait until next month to buy it when I got some more eStore points added to my account once again and now I don't have to waste them on an item that really is quite unnecessary and that I would have probably regretted having bought in the first place once I found out all of its drawbacks. However, I do think it is very pretty and maybe worth purchasing just for its decorative value alone if you have enough points to spare on doing that!! But I'm very disappointed that you can't store other things in it besides the usual items all the other storage bins let you stick in them!! I had really been hoping that this outside shed would have been different.
Noralee is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I suppose the programming to make it store other things would be more than they want to do. So it is like any other storage unit that you can buy. It will hold clothes and I think this one will also hold objects because I saw someone had stored balloons there.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed