Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
neilpeart is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: our virtual charms always disappear

Hi, I'm new here! 2 of my kids have webkinz accounts.
I am reposting the following as it got no responses on the general board.
We would like to know if others have had the following problem: Every time we find a virtual charm in the forest, once we click to the next page we never see the charm again.(And yes, we've checked both sides of the tree.) This has happened to my daughter at least 3 times, & my son at least 5 times. They have never actually been awarded any of the charms they have found.
I've started taking fotos of the charms when they find them, but I don't know what good that will do. I also wrote to Ganz on the form in my son's account(Do they ever respond?) but of course never heard from them. I'm thinking this must be a widespread problem since it happens to both accounts in our household? TIA for any suggestions.
We look forward to spending more time on these boards,

Cassie, "grandma" to :lion::lion::goo:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
horseangel818

Default Re: our virtual charms always disappear

Ok this happens alot to me what it is is just a glitch you still have the charms and they will show up again very soon
Old 11-11-2007, 03:04 PM   #3
Snowball1029
Snowball1029 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem. I wrote to Ganz and they said they would fix it but it never happened and the charms never appeared. Don't know what to do next.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:08 PM   #4

Thanks for your response. That will be great if they show up, except the kids got their first charms 2 or 3 weeks ago & still no sign of them.....

---------- neilpeart added 3 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Sowball1029, I will write Ganz again I guess. Just hoping to get more of an idea how widespread this is. I am also wondering if it would help if we bought another "real" charm? Maybe kick the system into working?? I dunno.

Last edited by neilpeart; 11-11-2007 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #5
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Hi Neilpeart, I'm really sorry this is happening
to you....I think you'd have better luck
with Ganz if you phoned them instead of
writing. Here's the nbr and a code...
1-866-032-5469 code 2407 (Rajeev)
Good luck!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 04:48 PM   #6
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

This happened to me many times and I was mad! I didn't even get them back either! Try calling Ganz, and hope this gets solved!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #7

Gingerlytoo, I have tried that phone # but I get a message that it is not in service.
Also, today we found another virtual charm & it said we already have it in our collection, so even tho the charms are invisible Ganz must know they are there!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:18 PM   #8
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Oh, soooo sorry..I hit a wrong nbr...here it
is. 1-866-932-5469 code 2407
Also....when the Charm Forest first came out
my charms never showed up either. I was told by Ganz nothing could be done. So for
months I didn't play..( I had lost 19 charms)
Then came the huge glitch where it happened
to nearly everyone...they fixed it...but it
didn't help mine. 2 weeks ago, out of the
blue...ta da...all my charms were back!!
So, do call them....now they are able to help
with this problem. Good Luck!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 09:19 AM   #9
cutewebpig
Gifted
swirlypig24 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the problem. The charms on the tree are only for charms that you have bought. What you are looking for is in the forrest charms section. This is were the virtual charms go. I do not think you can wear those charms but I know that is were to find them!
Old 11-24-2007, 11:03 AM   #10

Update!....My kids each got a "real" charm for Thanksgiving, & when they entered the codes, all of the charms they had earned but had never been there appeared! They each now have 4 charms on their tree. I wanted to post in case anyone else has this problem. So again, the solution for us was just to buy another IRL charm & that straightened out whatever glitch was on our accounts. (I also did try that 21nd phone #---thanks!--just it was busy every time we tried to call.) Yeah! We are happy here.
Closed