Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible
rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible

Default Unanswered: Our Mail Box histories are blank today

Usually we can look at previously received mail; today they're totally blank. "Your history is blank--Send a note to a friend, and maybe they'll send you a reply back!" is centered in the box. Does this happen periodically?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Our Mail Box histories are blank today

This is happening to me as well, and has been for the past few days
I'm not sure why though, sorry.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Mine have been very unusual for the last few months.
It doesn't show recent mail, but it shows mail from last summer.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

This is happening to me too.
Sometimes mine shows very old mail too.
I'm not sure why this has been going on, but good luck!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Mine showed old mail for a long time and now my read mail is blank. I wish they would fix it so it was right and showed your most recent mail.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #6
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

rlla & marna ~

Our entire family (all 8 of us) have no history anymore. But all of us had the problem before of only really old mail showing, out of date order, and no recent mail showing.

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
Usually we can look at previously received mail; today they're totally blank. "Your history is blank--Send a note to a friend, and maybe they'll send you a reply back!" is centered in the box. Does this happen periodically?
View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Mine showed old mail for a long time and now my read mail is blank. I wish they would fix it so it was right and showed your most recent mail.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #7

shoegirl has a spectacular aura about

We've had the same problem on all of our accounts for the last two weeks or so as well. I'm not sure they are aware of it either... guess I should get my tired tail in gear and call! Also ~and this could be entirely not related~ have a few people that I also send mail to (we exchange nice gifts back and forth) ...and i haven't gotten any mail at all since this problem with the histories started. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing if this is coincidental or not, as they are not people I know outside of WW. Let's hope our mailboxes are feeling less temperamental soon!
shoegirl is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:19 AM   #8
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Mine hasn't worked since last May. :/
vanberk is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:33 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Maybe they've cleared the history in an attempt to fix the problem. I just checked mine, and it was blank. Then I opened several pieces of mail, and those are now showing up in the history. I guess the question is, will they stay there. I did open up several other pieces of mail about an hour ago, and those ones are not showing up.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:16 AM   #10
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Maybe they've cleared the history in an attempt to fix the problem. I just checked mine, and it was blank. Then I opened several pieces of mail, and those are now showing up in the history. I guess the question is, will they stay there. I did open up several other pieces of mail about an hour ago, and those ones are not showing up.
I would LOVE to know if these stayed showing once you've logged out and back in.....
vanberk is offline Female
Closed