Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
tjcdjc is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Our Christmas tree disappeared!

Hello,

We moved our Christmas room on our webkinz account to another side of our "house". It was hard to get last years little purple Christmas tree out of the room. When it finally went it really went....it disappeared! I've logged in and out, looked all over and still no tree. When I contacted Ganz (via email) the only response I got was to "check the "contact us" section in Webkinz". I've looked all over and can't find an answer. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Tracy
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Our Christmas tree disappeared!

Trying logging in again. Some of my items have disappeared when I did stuff like that, but when I logged in again, everything was back.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 12-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #3

Thanks, I did try logging out and in several times. It's been almost 24 hours and still no tree.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm, sorry that happened to you. Sometimes things that disappear can be stuck. You can try filling out the "I have something stuck" form on Ganz's website and see if they can find it for you. Good luck!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

I am so sorry to hear this. Was it the old little purple tree? I know I read somewhere about problems with that tree.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #6
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Smile Re: Our Christmas tree disappeared!

First of all you can get a response from webkinz by e-mail within a 5-7 days. And when you use "the contact us section" they don't reply. It says so when you "click before you send read this"

Here's webkinz phone number

Phone #: 1-866-932-5469 (use phone number for faster replys)

Or you can use Webkinz Customer Support/Service ◄------------ this is the link!

Last edited by webkinzro; 12-04-2009 at 07:09 PM..
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
ait. what?!

Katiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry about your tree. I've never had anything missing from my rooms for that long. I really hope it turns up!
Katiekinz is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #8

Thanks all...I think I will try the phone number and customer service link (thanks webkinzro!). Hopefully, they can "find" it for me.

Oh, and it is the one from last year.....

Tracy
Old 12-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

If you use the customer service link fill out the something stuck form and the tree should be returned to your dock.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed