Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: ornaments

have 2 ?s about the ornaments this year first one how much are the estore ornaments and are they going to still sell the real ones from last year? just wanted to know because thats the only way i will get one my mom doesn't believe in putting credit cards online escpecally for a virtual one. i hate the estore !!!
Old 11-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Re: ornaments

I'm not sure about how much the E-store ornaments will be. Yes,they will be selling the ornaments from last year. (they might sell last years ornaments or they might've come out with a new set.) You will be able to purchase the real ones from any local Webkinz retailer. I know Hallmark will hav ethem for sure.

~Perrypinkster
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

they havev new set this year, and i am pretty sure they will have last yeas to idk how much the estore ones are though. i hate estore too!
Old 11-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Jessy262

View Post Originally Posted by gbberg
have 2 ?s about the ornaments this year first one how much are the estore ornaments and are they going to still sell the real ones from last year? just wanted to know because thats the only way i will get one my mom doesn't believe in putting credit cards online escpecally for a virtual one. i hate the estore !!!
Old 11-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
I IS AS ADDICTING AS

QUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: ornaments

View Post Originally Posted by Jessy262
I have a question.
1. Why can't you tell your mom that you have 88 webkinz? (check siggy)
And I agree with you. I hate the e-store too becuase my parents don't trust ganz by giving them our credit card.
\

same here my parents trust ebay sometimes if they are a power seller or what ever it is called but my parents definitly do not trust the estore because they ask for your credit card #!!!
QUICKJUMP is offline Male
Old 11-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #6

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

oh i don't want my mom to know because them she won't let me get more because she pays for them and thank you everyone
gbberg is offline Female
Closed