Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Ornament virtual items NOT showing up in dock! boo hoo

All 4 of us each got a Webkins Christmas Tree ornament in our stockings on Christmas Morning. But I did not try to log them in until yesterday. The kids had to look at the WI guide & then fight it out which 2 each they wanted to add to their own accounts & on to thier special ornament trees.

We ALREADY HAVE THE TREE because they each got an ornament & had them logged in on Nov 4th. No problems then.

But yesterday I went to enter the codes on my sons account for his 2 ornaments. (the Frog "Major Air Snowboarding Frog" & "Have a Wacky Christmas Zingoz") It stated what they were correctly & then stated they would be in my dock. I couldn't see them right away because as we know food takes up the left side of a dock & so I assumed they were part of all the stuff to the right.. so then I go to his room w/ the tree & scan right on his dock & sure enough they are NOT there. I tried re-entering the codes (of course wouldn't let me). I logged out & back in.. still no ornaments.. And this morning after the evening "down time" / tally of what items are where in peoples accounts.. still nothing.

Now part of my testing llast night also consisted of loging into my daughter account & typing in 1 of her ornament codes.. and sure enough same problem!! So I held back on her last code.

Has this problem happened to anyone else?

This is pretty frustrating for my son. He still didn't get his POTM bag from this polar bear, nor the correct egyptian outfit we bought @ the E-store. And things are still trapped/stuck on his floor, He can't put items on his medieval dining table, and several other issues w/ his actual plushies w/ their seams coming apart shortly after getting them.. some are VERY cheaply made. We have some 14+ yr old Beanie babies that have been royally abused & they are stll fine & dandy.

And I can't seem to find any feature on the WW customer service section to submit my problem to them. It used to be easier to find.

This has REALLY frustrated us!! Straws being quickly added to the camels back.

Last edited by Maeffy; 01-02-2009 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: adding info
Maeffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ornament virtual items NOT showing up in dock! boo hoo

The ornaments are not in your dock. The tree should be in your dock. Take the tree out of your dock and put it in the room, and click on the tree and it will open up to decorate with the ornaments you have. There is a great ornament guide for it, I can get the link for you.

---------- calabelle added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Here's the link the great guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t410557.html

Last edited by calabelle; 01-02-2009 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I'm not sure about the ornament problems, but for the rest of your issues, I would try calling Ganz perhaps their customer service people can help you out.

Good luck!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #4

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

ornaments are not in ur dock thy show up in ur tree
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

The ornaments are in your tree! Not in your dock. Look at this pic from the guide:
each ornament you enter will be on the right for you to choose along with the topper and base! Just click on the arrows to find your ornaments.

Click the image to open in full size.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #6

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

All the problems sure are frustrating - have had many of the same problems. The good news-these are all fixable. The above replies are correct about the ornaments. They are on options on the tree and don't show up in the dock after you have placed your tree in a room.

The customer service area you are looking for is on the log in page. Click on customer service-comments and suggestions at the bottom and then - our question does not appear above. Fill in the boxes and usually Ganz calls the next day but may take a little longer with the Holiday being so busy. They fixed both my missing potm problems and the wrong costume. I was very happy with both resolutions. I got to pick the potm prize that I wanted vs getting the random one and ended up with 2 costumes vs just the correct one. You may need the info on the costume which you can find by logging into the estore and checking order history. The date should be close to Halloween to make it easier to find. The customer service people seem to be really nice at Ganz and I'm sure will help you out.

As far as the stuck items-go to the same customer service on the log in page and fill in the I have an item stuck section and they should get that resolved quickly. They do not need to talk to you to fix those glitches.

Hope this helps take some of them straws off the camels back.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

What everyone else said, the ornaments should be with the tree that is in your dock.
Keelee is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

As the others said, the ornaments are with the tree. As for the medieval table, I cannot put things on mine, either. I think it's because of the banners that are on the table.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 10:15 PM   #9
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

the problem with the Egyptian outfit def warrants a phone call to ganz. i called and they sent me the correct outfit.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Closed