Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
skroller
Webkinz :)
skroller is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Ordering

Where is everybody ordering their webkinz? It is getting harder and harder to get new webkinz in my area. I really wish I could find a great online store or somehow find a store close to me that is good at getting new ones in. Does anybody have any suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 11:00 AM   #2
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ordering

I have ordered a few of mine from www.webvirtualtoy.com but I get most of mine from hallmark or mardels. Hope this helps
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

I usually get mine at the mall or limited too. I did order one from e-bay once.
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Ebay is a pretty good place to buy as long as its a trusted seller and the shipping isn't that bad. My dad bought me a Black Cat and Rabbit from there before and everything was good; nothing more then $20.00 per kinz.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:06 AM   #5

ditzygirl70 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have used ebay a few times, I get boxes of cards there pretty cheap.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:42 AM   #6
balletgirlpo
Gifted

mdoubre is an unknown quantity at this point

there are some pretty good sellers on ebay. You have to find the right ones though. READ their feedback. I now buy ALL of mine straight from a guy on ebay. He is great. I get mine way below the cost I could buy them locally and that includes shipping. I wont give out his name because he may not appreciate that. I will say just go search for webkinz on ebay and find some of the people that are selling them at a reasonable price then check the feedback... Another good idea is to make sure your seller has paypal protection. That always makes me feel like I have a safety net to purchase. But you can usually tell the good sellers if you read the feedback.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

When I just can't wait I go to Hallmark. Otherwise, I get my pets from ebay, mainly. I have ordered from sweetbe.com a couple of times. When they have sales then you can, often, get a good deal. The good thing is their shipping is really fast. I am going to try them on the preorders of the crocodile and tocan. That way, I know I will get one and won't have to scramble at my local hallmark.

I have check our 3 local walgreens numerous time and have yet to find any there.
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:48 AM   #8
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

i don't use e-bay i use either Amozon or this new site i found called KinzConnect.com but if you go to yahoo or something and type in buy webkinz or Buy webkinz _____ , then you can find multiple websites where you can buy webkinz

oh and sometimes you can buy from FYE.com or limitedtoo.com. Justice has a website and is supossed to be having online buying from the site sometime duing the summer!

or you can just go to stores!
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #9
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I don't order them, mostly get webkinz at limited too and hallmark.
Closed