Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Oops..I am Sorry,We cant connect to Webkinz World... I WAS JUST ON

Well I was just on webkinz at 2:00 and 1:00 and 00:14 KT so i get in, no problem... nothing happened, i thought it was going to log me out, but it didnt! so there I was playing Wacky Zingoz and that i got 600 distance but it was past the celebration so... u.u , Well the thing is that then it said Please Wait... when the game ended, so I had to log off (sadly i did) so I got back on and then it says

Oops... I am sorry, We cannot connect to Webkinz World.
Please log back in later for more fun and games(show offs hehe)You will now be logged out

I was just in webkinz when it was even MORE early and then they are just making me log off... why would they do that? its not like its bad to be on at 2:00 KT or something..
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 01:20 AM   #2
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

Default Re: Oops..I am Sorry,We cant connect to Webkinz World... I WAS JUST ON

North American WW accounts close every night at 2:00 AM for maintainence. It lasts for about an hour and a half.
pollywog is online now Female
Old 07-19-2010, 01:21 AM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

WW logs off every night for maintenance . It will stay down for an hour and 20 mins or so.

This happens every night so they can do all of the updates!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #4

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

thanks i knew that ( just kidding)
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #5
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

when they do that they should fix the kinzpost too
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:04 PM   #6

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

It depends on where you live. It may have closed down for maitence. (sorry for the misspelling) Sometimes that happens to me too. Just try logging back in maybe.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

At 2:00am, Webkinz is shut down for maintenance
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 10:05 AM   #8
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Golden,

When I put my mouse over your "here" link it gives me the first part of the site that you gave out, but I can't see the entire Name.

I have to adjust the parental controls on the computer so I can try the site.

Would you mind typing in the name without the "www" and ".com" so I can see the name?

Thaks for the help

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Every night at 2 AM EST, webkinz will log off for either a period of time, (most likely 20 minutes) or shut down for the night.

By logging in HERE to your account, you never get logged off. I would suggest trying that.
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle