Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Razzy2000
Webkinz :)

Tooneese is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Only 3 Color Zones Showing

Is anyone else having this problem? The only choices we show for changing zones on the "phone" is Yellow, Light Green and Light Blue. We just noticed it yesterday and it is still that way today. We used to have all of them but gold of course. Any ideas as to what to do?

Thanks!

Denise
Tooneese is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Re: Only 3 Color Zones Showing

Hmm, I didn't get to go to the Clubhouse yesterday so I just checked and it is like that on both of my accounts. I'll check the Glitch Reports and see if someone reported it there...
Old 06-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Ganz removed the color zones a couple of months ago.

Gold was removed in early April. I'm not sure what the date was for the others.
FIA is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

The other colors were removed because Ganz said WW users weren't using them. As FIA said, the Gold was removed in early April.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FIA

View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
The other colors were removed because Ganz said WW users weren't using them. As FIA said, the Gold was removed in early April.
What everybody else said, they removed them
snow180 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by FIA

Fia's right. If I remember rightly the other two zones that Ganz removed disappeared about a week before Gold did.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #7

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

I guess they were removed i have the same problem- one day i wake up drink root-beer then i go online and say 'WHAT!!!' so your not the ONLY one
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #8
Razzy2000

Tooneese is on a distinguished road

Oh thank you very much! I guess I missed the notification saying they were removing the other zones!
Tooneese is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Originally Posted by FIA

Originally Posted by bluecheeky000

like the other posters said they totally removed them proabably forever and i found it weird there's no dark blue or regular pink anymore
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I don't know why Ganz did that. Perhaps there were too many zone glitches.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed