Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 08:59 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Online/Offline icon

LOL When I first started here, I always thought it was a little bottle. xD It was either 'full' (lit up green) or 'empty'.
I found out about a year ago that it was a person.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #12

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

I believe that the WI staff used that so it is easy to tell when people are online/offline. It seems to be a person that is colorful (Green) when the user is online and gray when offline. Hope this helps out!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 10-27-2011, 12:26 AM   #13
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by karenpd
I think its just an easy icon that is easy to see. If it was a stick person then it would be hard to see when someone is on line.
And it doesn't have to be a Fat person with its arms stretched out. It could be wearing a big green sweater??

~Oh and I noticed Just now.. My little cute person has on a orange big sweater and has red hair. Maybe because I'm Invisible to the world
The rest of us have green sweater/laptop and blond hair, but you have red hair and an orange sweater/laptop? NOT FAIR. I want a different one.
AKD
Old 10-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #14
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

I used to think it was a big button
Old 10-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #15
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
The rest of us have green sweater/laptop and blond hair, but you have red hair and an orange sweater/laptop? NOT FAIR. I want a different one.
AKD
It is orange when you're set invisible. I don't think others can see that, but you could see your own that way on invisible.

I don't know why it would need to be changed, it's just a little person icon indicating on or offline.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #16
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

SO... it IS a little person?
That answers my original question.
Thanks!
I think a better icon would be a light bulb!
AKD
Closed