Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Answered: Online/Offline icon

I have looked VERY closely (300%) at the online and offline icons. What is it supposed to be?
AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 01-12-2015 at 01:09 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by Jennielou
View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
The rest of us have green sweater/laptop and blond hair, but you have red hair and an orange sweater/laptop? NOT FAIR. I want a different one.
AKD
It is orange when you're set invisible. I don't think others can see that, but you could see your own that way on invisible.

I don't know why it would need to be changed, it's just a little person icon indicating on or offline.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Online/Offline icon

Looks like a person with Blond hair and a green shirt to me
karenpd is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I think its just an easy icon that is easy to see. If it was a stick person then it would be hard to see when someone is on line.
And it doesn't have to be a Fat person with its arms stretched out. It could be wearing a big green sweater??

~Oh and I noticed Just now.. My little cute person has on a orange big sweater and has red hair. Maybe because I'm Invisible to the world
karenpd is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Online Offline should be like a computer with signals in green or something like that, I guess.
What would you rather see as the icon for being online/offline?
AKD
Old 10-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Is it? XD
I always assumed it was a blond person at a laptop or something. I should get by eyes checked XD
It seemed the green bit was the laptop to me
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I guess its just to significant a person. Just a person, xD
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

What's wrong with the icon being fat?
Maybe it was just born that way.
It gives the icon character.
LOL.
But I honestly have no idea why they choose these for the online offline icons.
They might have even come with the site.
I know a lot of forum hosting sites come with preloaded packages of forum icons.
The package with this forum probably came with the little online people.
That's my guess.
I don't believe there was a real reason behind it.

Last edited by Blythe; 10-25-2011 at 09:27 PM..
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #8
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Here's a definition I've picked up-

Black- either a ninja of another person or offline.
Orange- your a nnja
Colorful- on

And I have a feeling that it's just supposed to be some fat person.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #9
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

I think online it is a girl with blond hair and a green shirt/ dress. Offline i think it is that but black out.
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 08:44 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Is it? XD
I always assumed it was a blond person at a laptop or something. I should get by eyes checked XD
It seemed the green bit was the laptop to me
Actually I guess we both need our eyes checked cause that is what I thought it was too
DragonsFly is offline Female
Closed