Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

Default Answered: #OneWebkinzWorld prizes

I need some questions answered about the prizes being given out during the Play Days (August 8th,9th,10th). I have a situation that may be a mayor problem for this. During the Play Days, I'll be in the hospital recovering from surgery (or a procedure as they call it) starting on the 6th. All the laptops that my family owns BROKE! All three of them. So I will be unable to log into Webkinz World during the Play Days to claim the prizes that I so desire! BUT I can get the Webkinz mobile app and log into my account from there. The problem is I don't know if that counts. So does it? Will all the prizes be in my account even if I can't access some (like the furniture and item prizes)?
powerpokmon is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by designergirl101
I don't know, do you have any friends or siblings who could do it for you? Even if they don't play maybe you could show them how?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2014, 06:36 PM   #2
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: #OneWebkinzWorld prizes

I don't think that will count - my limited knowledge of tech is telling me that it won't count. The server is connected to some parts of WW - like to monitor pet health/happiness/hunger, your clothes to dress your pet, your KC for spending/earning... but it doesn't actually have the capability to connect to the "daily feature" like the Play Days. Sorry about that!
tiffc is offline Female
Old 07-17-2014, 07:22 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

I would have to agree. I think you have to get on some sort of PC to be able to claim your prize.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #4
e Are The Light

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

I don't know, do you have any friends or siblings who could do it for you? Even if they don't play maybe you could show them how?
designergirl101 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2014, 10:46 PM   #5
webkinzfan923 has much to be proud ofwebkinzfan923 has much to be proud ofwebkinzfan923 has much to be proud ofwebkinzfan923 has much to be proud ofwebkinzfan923 has much to be proud of

Sorry to say it doesn't count. If I were you, I would call a friend with a computer to get your prizes for you. Afterwards, you can change your password to something they don't know. Hope I helped! Get well soon!
webkinzfan923 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2014, 09:16 AM   #6
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by designergirl101
I have a younger brother that can log in from home.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:31 AM   #7
e Are The Light

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by powerpokmon
I would ask them to do it then. Tell them you will give them a dollar or something, so they don't hack your account!
designergirl101 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2014, 12:31 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by powerpokmon

Sorry you will be in the hospital. Best wishes for your recovery. Ask your younger brother to log in for you. Maybe you can give him something for his trouble or maybe he will be good enough to do that just for you.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by designergirl101
I would ask them to do it then. Tell them you will give them a dollar or something, so they don't hack your account!
Oh my brother wouldn't hack my account. LOL. In fact he doesn't even play Webkinz anymore and I took over his account. I'll Skype him from the hospital so I can see him logging on.
He's willing to do it.

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Sorry you will be in the hospital. Best wishes for your recovery. Ask your younger brother to log in for you. Maybe you can give him something for his trouble or maybe he will be good enough to do that just for you.
Thanks marnabear. This is actually something I wanted to do. Hopefully everything goes smoothly!
Closed

Tags
be true!