Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #21
(:
Webkinz :)
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: Which one should I pick? Please help me decide!

What about the Spotted Sea Monster? I saw it at the E-store and it was very cute.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 10:35 AM   #22
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Dot Jr.
What about the Spotted Sea Monster? I saw it at the E-store and it was very cute.
I agree with Dot Jr. The spotted sea monster is the most adorable e-store pet in my opinion!
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 11:22 AM   #23
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Gray Wolf, Floral Foxes and the Blossom Fish. Those are my favorites. I'd probably buy a fox or gray wolf if they were plush, too. (I only buy the pets when they're the plush, unless they're super rare, but I haven't done that yet...)
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #24
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
If it's sold I would get the sock monkey. Also my friend just got the crab and it's sooo cute. I love the way it walks and dances. The best part is that it just looks like a crab nothing screams zodiak pet.
Thank you for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
I like the blossom fish, violetwing butterfly, cloud sheep, cotton candy sheep
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
I have many pets so now if I buy. I buy with the psi involved in my decision and (I know this sounds dumb) and how the pet moves. The butterfly is cool and the snakes moves great too. I wasn't going to get any more pets but the maze hamsters look so fun.
I know I haven't been any help.... It a hard decision and you're the only one who knows your likes and dislikes. Have fun with whatever pet you decide on.
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by jasmine1919
I like the Gray Wolf, Floral Foxes and the Blossom Fish. Those are my favorites. I'd probably buy a fox or gray wolf if they were plush, too. (I only buy the pets when they're the plush, unless they're super rare, but I haven't done that yet...)
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
I agree with Dot Jr. The spotted sea monster is the most adorable e-store pet in my opinion!
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by Dot Jr.
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
The Sock Monkey is really adorable.
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by Firebird
I love all my estore pets, but especially my Woolly Mammoth (cool cave painting psi too), Griffin and Phoenix! And I'm probably going to get the Crab just because it is so unique.

Good luck choosing!
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by Snownight
My fave is my beloved Gray Wolf.
I also like the Floral Foxes too.

But thats just my taste.

~Snownight :gwolf:
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by soccerstar1231
You could get your birth pet or one of the zodiac pets!
Thanks for helping!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please help!