Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #11
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Which one should I pick? Please help me decide!

i enjoy the green shimer snake.
lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #12
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I LOVE my phoenix! I also think the green shimmer snake is awesome looking. The butterfly comes with a cool window. It all depends on what is being offered at the time. My daughter has the Cheshire cat and its psi is awesome! It is a tree that you can sit under, sleep under, or sit in the top of!
Old 06-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #13
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by lovepuppy10
i enjoy the green shimer snake.
Thanks for helping!

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
I LOVE my phoenix! I also think the green shimmer snake is awesome looking. The butterfly comes with a cool window. It all depends on what is being offered at the time. My daughter has the Cheshire cat and its psi is awesome! It is a tree that you can sit under, sleep under, or sit in the top of!
Thanks for helping!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 06:25 AM   #14
Chihuahua7474

Snownight is on a distinguished road

My fave is my beloved Gray Wolf.
I also like the Floral Foxes too.

But thats just my taste.

~Snownight :gwolf:
Snownight is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #15
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

You could get your birth pet or one of the zodiac pets!
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #16
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
Hi everyone! I'm going to get an E-store pet on the 1st of July and I don't know which one I want. I would make this a poll but there is too many for me to think of. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
I love all my estore pets, but especially my Woolly Mammoth (cool cave painting psi too), Griffin and Phoenix! And I'm probably going to get the Crab just because it is so unique.

Good luck choosing!
Firebird is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 10:05 AM   #17
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

If it's sold I would get the sock monkey. Also my friend just got the crab and it's sooo cute. I love the way it walks and dances. The best part is that it just looks like a crab nothing screams zodiak pet.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 10:08 AM   #18
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I like the blossom fish, violetwing butterfly, cloud sheep, cotton candy sheep
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #19
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I have many pets so now if I buy. I buy with the psi involved in my decision and (I know this sounds dumb) and how the pet moves. The butterfly is cool and the snakes moves great too. I wasn't going to get any more pets but the maze hamsters look so fun.
I know I haven't been any help.... It a hard decision and you're the only one who knows your likes and dislikes. Have fun with whatever pet you decide on.
kawee is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 10:21 AM   #20
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

The Sock Monkey is really adorable.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please help!