Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: one of my accounts - USERNAME DONT RIGHT :`[

i have lots of accounts : one of them that is not my main that has lots of pets and rare pets like sherbet bunny and more ... but this account has tons of problem ! it has TONS OF HACKERS like i play a game and in the middle it wrote to me that u had to go out and the hacker : change my password , lost my items and the wierd thing that he ADOPT A PET on my account and everytime i had to change my password cause almost every time it wrote to me your password is not right so i change my password tons of times but there STILL HACKERS i tryed to call ganz to change my username but they didnt answer back and today i tryed to log in and it tolled me that : THE USERNAME IS NOT RIGHT !!!!! i hate that glitch cause that has like my ever favourite webkinz online
WHAT I NEED TO DO ?!
poor sherbet bunny
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default [langtitle=de]Re: one of my accounts - USERNAME DONT RIGHT :`[[/langtitle]

I feel so bad for you! Try call Ganz at the number found in the contact Ganz Wiki.

Last edited by demogorgon; 08-17-2010 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: I messed up
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 08-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: one of my accounts - USERNAME DONT RIGHT :`[

OMG... How in the world can hacker go on your account? Did you ever give someone your password? I would totally call ganz, write emails and don't let them off the hook. I am so sorry to hear that.... but I also hear for the first time about hackers?!?!?! Are you sure that there is not a 'friend' who likes to play pranks? I really hope you get your access back. So sorry... keep your hope up though...
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You need to call Ganz again and ask them to change your username. That is the only way you can keep the hacker out because the hacker has a pet code. You should be able to prove it's your account by providing a pet code you know and the birthday that you entered for yourself when you set up the account. If you are not 18 you need to have an adult call for you.

I have never had to leave a message when I call Ganz during their working hours because I always get a human being to help me. The are open Monday through Friday from 9 to 6 Eastern time.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 08-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #5

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You need to call Ganz again and ask them to change your username. That is the only way you can keep the hacker out because the hacker has a pet code. You should be able to prove it's your account by providing a pet code you know and the birthday that you entered for yourself when you set up the account. If you are not 18 you need to have an adult call for you.

I have never had to leave a message when I call Ganz during their working hours because I always get a human being to help me. The are open Monday through Friday from 9 to 6 Eastern time.
ill try even that i think that they will not answer me

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
OMG... How in the world can hacker go on your account? Did you ever give someone your password? I would totally call ganz, write emails and don't let them off the hook. I am so sorry to hear that.... but I also hear for the first time about hackers?!?!?! Are you sure that there is not a 'friend' who likes to play pranks? I really hope you get your access back. So sorry... keep your hope up though...
nope i will trying to call AGAIN ganz [/lang]
Old 08-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I would TELL GANZ to delete the pet that the hacker adopted so they want have any codes to your account in case they have the nerve to call GANZ again to get username changed.
Make GANZ change your username and tell them all the verified info you can proving this is your account and a hacker has taken over it.
Good luck I hope you get your account back and all your stuff is still there!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
Dashing
Gifted

bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

just to note the ganz number is only available at weekdays
bell77j is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #8
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

call ganz and get your username changed
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #9
Colton Dixon is a

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Honestly, that was a smart thing they did with putting a pet on your account so they have a secret code to always have your password.
I would definetly call GANZ over and over and emails and emails till you get a hold of them.
Or at least delete that pet.
Unless the would say "What ever happends on your account is your fault."
Like the code says
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #10
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Yep, call GANZ and get your user name and password changed. I feel so sorry for you!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]