Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
ebheads love
Webkinz :)
 
rollingfur's Avatar
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Answered: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

I want to just cry! Seriously! I adopted my POTM this morning, 8:30! No Loot bag! This is the second time I have not received a Pet of the Month Loot bag. First it happened with the Schauzer, now with the Himalayan!

I did what I was told, I cleared everything. Just now I called Ganz at 5:30 pm, I had to do my "job" first. What do you think they told me? Oh yah tough. You see I adopted three pets, one after another. Isn't that what everyone does when they get a new pets? Well apparently the system can not keep up. So they said that I can not do this with the POTM. There is nothing they can do! I don't get anything! I know this might not be a big deal, but I don't even like the Himalayan, sorry if you do. I just got it for the POTM. I get the POTM each month I always put more than one in at a time. WHY TODAY???

I am so ticked and I told her. OH and she also told me I had too many items in my dock. SHOCKER!! She said it isn't something they can help me with because no one else has called with the issue.

Anyone else have this issue this morning? PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DID!!

Plus is there also an issue with the POTM estore loot bag? I have a plush Himalayan.

Last edited by rollingfur; 03-01-2010 at 03:00 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by rollingfur
View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
yes, you get a loot bag for the eStore PoTM - but not sure if theirs is glitchy yet or not.

I know I just love the deluxe gift this month - I didn't know it was going to have a animated Rainbow!
I knew they get a loot bag, I was just wondering if it is a wide spread glitch. Don't want to leave the estore people out.

I didn't know it had an animated rainbow either, so Ganz mad me happy after being unhappy.

I did what I was told, I cleared everything. Just now I called Ganz at 5:30 pm, I had to do my "job" first. What do you think they told me? Oh yah tough. You see I adopted three pets, one after another. Isn't that what everyone does when they get a new pets? Well apparently the system can not keep up. So they said that I can not do this with the POTM. There is nothing they can do! I don't get anything! I know this might not be a big deal, but I don't even like the Himalayan, sorry if you do. I just got it for the POTM. I get the POTM each month I always put more than one in at a time. WHY TODAY???

I am so ticked and I told her. OH and she also told me I had too many items in my dock. SHOCKER!! She said it isn't something they can help me with because no one else has called with the issue.

Anyone else have this issue this morning? PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DID!!

Well I just called Ganz again. I was calm and collective. I explained what happened and I received the same answer:

You can NOT adopt pets ontop of one another expecially when it is the POTM. You have to do them seperately. Because of this I lost my loot bag. However, this rep said she would send it to her suprervisor and they would call me tomorrow. So how long do you think it will take them to get back to me?

Oh the drama!!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I want to just cry! Seriously! I adopted my POTM this morning, 8:30! No Loot bag! This is the second time I have not received a Pet of the Month Loot bag. First it happened with the Schauzer, now with the Himalayan!

I did what I was told, I cleared everything. Just now I called Ganz at 2:30 pm, I had to do my "job" first. What do you think they told me? Oh yah tough. You see I adopted three pets, one after another. Isn't that what everyone does when they get a new pets? Well apparently the system can not keep up. So they said that I can not do this with the POTM. There is nothing they can do! I don't get anything! I know this might not be a big deal, but I don't even like the Himalayan, sorry if you do. I just got it for the POTM. I get the POTM each month I always put more than one in at a time. WHY TODAY???

I am so ticked and I told her. OH and she also told me I had too many items in my dock. SHOCKER!! She said it isn't something they can help me with because no one else has called with the issue.

I called again 4:45 pm with a calm voice, not that it wasn't calm before, but now I am ticked! They said that yes you can not adopt pets one after another without going to their room and get the congrats on adopting banner, then you can adopt another. They are giving a note to a supervisor, but I will not hold my breath. I don't think I am getting a loot bag!!!!!

Some people have been asking me if you can adopt more than one POTM. You can, but you have to go to the room and get the welcome banner between each one. I would open their box just to be safe.

Anyone else have this issue this morning? PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DID!!

Plus is there also an issue with the POTM estore loot bag? I have a plush Himalayan.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 09:03 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru
 
dragonbird's Avatar
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

Well, to be honest this will be the second time that I've actually gotten a pet of the month to adopt during its month (the only other was a pink pony)...Since I remembered that others had an issues last month I didn't log it on yet, and I'd hoped to wait until we've had sucessful adoptions...


I thank you deeply for letting us know and I hope they resolve and correct the problem for you very soon!

Out of curiosity's sake, when did you try to log it on? I noticed that I didn't have my deluxe box until about 7:30, I was logged out of WW (while doing my job-grumble grumble) and when I logged back on, that was when my box was in my dock-so maybe they also reset the POTM at that time? Did you log on before that?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru
 
AgtPix's Avatar
AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

Yes, there has been a known issue about adopting on the first of the month.
Ill go see if I can find that thread -
Since Knowing that, I try and wait for the 3-5th before I adopt.
In January this happened with the Schnauzer (to me too) - but Ganz was prompt on getting them delivered to us.

Ill brb with that thread and call Ganz - They will get you your loot
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
ebheads love
Webkinz :)
 
rollingfur's Avatar
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Well, to be honest this will be the second time that I've actually gotten a pet of the month to adopt during its month (the only other was a pink pony)...Since I remembered that others had an issues last month I didn't log it on yet, and I'd hoped to wait until we've had sucessful adoptions...


I thank you deeply for letting us know and I hope they resolve and correct the problem for you very soon!

Out of curiosity's sake, when did you try to log it on? I noticed that I didn't have my deluxe box until about 7:30, I was logged out of WW (while doing my job-grumble grumble) and when I logged back on, that was when my box was in my dock-so maybe they also reset the POTM at that time? Did you log on before that?
Thank you for responding.

I didn't realise they had a problem last month. I didn't. I always put them in on day one in the early morning. My first issue was with the Schauzer! I am just ticked because this means that WHEN they fix it I will get my items. I know it sounds weird, but I get all excited to see the prizes... HOWEVER, I was thrilled to see the deluxe hat. I LOVE the rainbow, so that takes the sting out of the POTM glitch!

I logged my POTM on at 8:30. My deluxe box was there waiting.

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Yes, there has been a known issue about adopting on the first of the month.
Ill go see if I can find that thread -
Since Knowing that, I try and wait for the 3-5th before I adopt.
In January this happened with the Schnauzer (to me too) - but Ganz was prompt on getting them delivered to us.

Ill brb with that thread and call Ganz - They will get you your loot
Thank you for the response. I didn't know that it was a "known issue". I might stop adopting on the first them. BUT I can bearly make it to the first as it is, I don't know if I can wait longer.

I always get the POTM and always adopt on the first. This is only the second issue.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru
 
AgtPix's Avatar
AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

here is kind of a guide -
but not sure if it was what i was looking for - try these steps and call ganz
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-435468/


Original quote:
Click the image to open in full size. PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..
So, you've been waiting all month to adopt this month's pet just to get those wonderful PoTM items and Wish Token. You have the perfect name all picked out and excitedly put in the code. You go to your rooms to officially welcome that pet into your family only to find it is missing its luggage. You got nothing! No kinz cash, no coupons, no wish token, no special food, no special item Immediately you hop onto WI and start a thread .... What do I do?!?!?


Do NOT adopt a PoTM the first couple of days of the month. This is directly from GANZ. They know there are glitches, they know you won't get what you are supposed to get, they know, so they tell us not to do it.


Okay, so we all know we are human and several of us are not the most patient in the world and some of us have issues with rules so we adopt one anyway. {Some of us adopt an army! }

Here are some tips if you adopt a PoTM and either no loot bag shows or an empty bag shows -

1. Move your pet to a different room. This sometimes triggers the system.
2. Relog.
3. Relog and move to a different room.
4. Select a different pet and then back to the PoTM pet.
5. Log out and clear your cache and repeat the steps above.
6. For those who adopt an army ... adopt one at a time and get each's loot bag BEFORE adopting the next one.


If you have tried all of the above and nothing works, you contact GANZ. There are two ways to contact GANZ. Via the 'contact us' or via phone.

Contact us option - Go to the Customer Service Section and choose the Comments and Suggests. There you'll fine the 'Our Question does not appear above' link. Choose that and this form will pop up:
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 741x532.Click the image to open in full size.
Fill out the form and send the report. GANZ should contact you within a few days. I have heard some say sooner and I have heard some say a lot longer.


Phone - There are different numbers to call GANZ. If you call them frequently, you may have multiple numbers.

Call 1-866-932-5469 ... This is their main number. Select zero a couple times and you should get their operator. Ask for customer service. If you are lucky, you'll get a live person, so see below. If you are like the majority you will be transfered to a CSR's voice mail. Here you leave your name, number, best time to reach you, and the reason you are calling.

OR, Call 1-800-724-5902 and pick Option #2 for customer service. If you get a voice mail, leave your name, number, best time to reach you, and the reason you are calling.

When GANZ calls you back and they miss you, the CSR will leave another number to call and their extension. Sometimes you play phone tag with them, especially if you work.


***When you actually talk to a live person, make sure you note what PoTM items are in your dock, number of items in your dock and the level of KC. That way if you have some PoTM items you know how many and what they are. Otherwise, the CSR will say I already have the items so tough luck.



Side note: Keep all GANZ's numbers. Keep the CSR's extension and remember their name. If this happens to you next month, you can just call your rep and leave a message on their voice mail and this will cut down the wait time considerably.


Ps -

It most likely has to do with Feb only having 28 days
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
ebheads love
Webkinz :)
 
rollingfur's Avatar
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
here is kind of a guide -
but not sure if it was what i was looking for - try these steps and call ganz
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-435468/


Original quote:
Click the image to open in full size. PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..
So, you've been waiting all month to adopt this month's pet just to get those wonderful PoTM items and Wish Token. You have the perfect name all picked out and excitedly put in the code. You go to your rooms to officially welcome that pet into your family only to find it is missing its luggage. You got nothing! No kinz cash, no coupons, no wish token, no special food, no special item Immediately you hop onto WI and start a thread .... What do I do?!?!?


Do NOT adopt a PoTM the first couple of days of the month. This is directly from GANZ. They know there are glitches, they know you won't get what you are supposed to get, they know, so they tell us not to do it.


Okay, so we all know we are human and several of us are not the most patient in the world and some of us have issues with rules so we adopt one anyway. {Some of us adopt an army! }

Here are some tips if you adopt a PoTM and either no loot bag shows or an empty bag shows -

1. Move your pet to a different room. This sometimes triggers the system.
2. Relog.
3. Relog and move to a different room.
4. Select a different pet and then back to the PoTM pet.
5. Log out and clear your cache and repeat the steps above.
6. For those who adopt an army ... adopt one at a time and get each's loot bag BEFORE adopting the next one.


If you have tried all of the above and nothing works, you contact GANZ. There are two ways to contact GANZ. Via the 'contact us' or via phone.

Contact us option - Go to the Customer Service Section and choose the Comments and Suggests. There you'll fine the 'Our Question does not appear above' link. Choose that and this form will pop up:
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 741x532.Click the image to open in full size.
Fill out the form and send the report. GANZ should contact you within a few days. I have heard some say sooner and I have heard some say a lot longer.


Phone - There are different numbers to call GANZ. If you call them frequently, you may have multiple numbers.

Call 1-866-932-5469 ... This is their main number. Select zero a couple times and you should get their operator. Ask for customer service. If you are lucky, you'll get a live person, so see below. If you are like the majority you will be transfered to a CSR's voice mail. Here you leave your name, number, best time to reach you, and the reason you are calling.

OR, Call 1-800-724-5902 and pick Option #2 for customer service. If you get a voice mail, leave your name, number, best time to reach you, and the reason you are calling.

When GANZ calls you back and they miss you, the CSR will leave another number to call and their extension. Sometimes you play phone tag with them, especially if you work.


***When you actually talk to a live person, make sure you note what PoTM items are in your dock, number of items in your dock and the level of KC. That way if you have some PoTM items you know how many and what they are. Otherwise, the CSR will say I already have the items so tough luck.



Side note: Keep all GANZ's numbers. Keep the CSR's extension and remember their name. If this happens to you next month, you can just call your rep and leave a message on their voice mail and this will cut down the wait time considerably.

Ps -

It most likely has to do with Feb only having 28 days
Holly cow!!!! Thank you for the help. Reps to you. I didn't know there was such a great help thread. I don't know if I can wait a couple of days to adopt the POTM. I didn't know that Ganz said not to. I didn't see that with the whole Schnauzer issue.

THANK YOU again for telling me this.

Hopefully people will wait unlike me....
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #7
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru
 
AgtPix's Avatar
AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

Yes, I hope they see this thread before they adopt -
I have 5 Himalayan this month to adopt - I love the Pet Item and I hope to get a carousel!
Im anxious too
Im sure it has to do with Feb having only 28 days
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #8
ebheads love
Webkinz :)
 
rollingfur's Avatar
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Yes, I hope they see this thread before they adopt -
I have 5 Himalayan this month to adopt - I love the Pet Item and I hope to get a carousel!
Im anxious too
Im sure it has to do with Feb having only 28 days
You are right. I bet February only having 28 days was an issue, but why can they get the deluxe box right and not the POTM? Thank you again.

I could bearly sleep last night, I know I need help, because I entered the Himalayan, Tree Kangaroo and the Clover Puppy! I love the first of the month, but it is starting to fade after this morning.

I just thought of this: Are they getting a loot bag if you entered in the estore POTM?

Last edited by rollingfur; 03-01-2010 at 09:28 AM..
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #9
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru
 
AgtPix's Avatar
AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

yes, you get a loot bag for the eStore PoTM - but not sure if theirs is glitchy yet or not.

I know I just love the deluxe gift this month - I didn't know it was going to have a animated Rainbow!
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 05:07 PM   #10
ebheads love
Webkinz :)
 
rollingfur's Avatar
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Once again I didn't get my Pet of the Month Loot bag!

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
yes, you get a loot bag for the eStore PoTM - but not sure if theirs is glitchy yet or not.

I know I just love the deluxe gift this month - I didn't know it was going to have a animated Rainbow!
I knew they get a loot bag, I was just wondering if it is a wide spread glitch. Don't want to leave the estore people out.

I didn't know it had an animated rainbow either, so Ganz mad me happy after being unhappy.

I did what I was told, I cleared everything. Just now I called Ganz at 5:30 pm, I had to do my "job" first. What do you think they told me? Oh yah tough. You see I adopted three pets, one after another. Isn't that what everyone does when they get a new pets? Well apparently the system can not keep up. So they said that I can not do this with the POTM. There is nothing they can do! I don't get anything! I know this might not be a big deal, but I don't even like the Himalayan, sorry if you do. I just got it for the POTM. I get the POTM each month I always put more than one in at a time. WHY TODAY???

I am so ticked and I told her. OH and she also told me I had too many items in my dock. SHOCKER!! She said it isn't something they can help me with because no one else has called with the issue.

Anyone else have this issue this morning? PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DID!!

Well I just called Ganz again. I was calm and collective. I explained what happened and I received the same answer:

You can NOT adopt pets ontop of one another expecially when it is the POTM. You have to do them seperately. Because of this I lost my loot bag. However, this rep said she would send it to her suprervisor and they would call me tomorrow. So how long do you think it will take them to get back to me?

Oh the drama!!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I want to just cry! Seriously! I adopted my POTM this morning, 8:30! No Loot bag! This is the second time I have not received a Pet of the Month Loot bag. First it happened with the Schauzer, now with the Himalayan!

I did what I was told, I cleared everything. Just now I called Ganz at 2:30 pm, I had to do my "job" first. What do you think they told me? Oh yah tough. You see I adopted three pets, one after another. Isn't that what everyone does when they get a new pets? Well apparently the system can not keep up. So they said that I can not do this with the POTM. There is nothing they can do! I don't get anything! I know this might not be a big deal, but I don't even like the Himalayan, sorry if you do. I just got it for the POTM. I get the POTM each month I always put more than one in at a time. WHY TODAY???

I am so ticked and I told her. OH and she also told me I had too many items in my dock. SHOCKER!! She said it isn't something they can help me with because no one else has called with the issue.

I called again 4:45 pm with a calm voice, not that it wasn't calm before, but now I am ticked! They said that yes you can not adopt pets one after another without going to their room and get the congrats on adopting banner, then you can adopt another. They are giving a note to a supervisor, but I will not hold my breath. I don't think I am getting a loot bag!!!!!

Some people have been asking me if you can adopt more than one POTM. You can, but you have to go to the room and get the welcome banner between each one. I would open their box just to be safe.

Anyone else have this issue this morning? PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DID!!

Plus is there also an issue with the POTM estore loot bag? I have a plush Himalayan.

Last edited by rollingfur; 03-01-2010 at 05:07 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts