Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 01:41 PM   #71
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: OMG!! Someone Hacked My Account!!

I think it's fine if you post your username.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #72
Call me Maddy

7101mk will become famous soon enough

OMG!!! That's horrible! But if it wasn't your ex-friend then how could someone hack into it?
7101mk is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #73
alex gaskarth is a
Gift Guru

Katarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud of

I'm sooo sorry! I would try calling your ex-friend's mom. Maybe she can take a peek at the history on his PC! Hopfully it is just a glitch! Good luck!
Katarina is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #74
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

The maintenece is over, but nothing is changed.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #75
Call me Maddy

7101mk will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Katarina
I'm sooo sorry! I would try calling your ex-friend's mom. Maybe she can take a peek at the history on his PC! Hopfully it is just a glitch! Good luck!

Good Idea
7101mk is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:54 PM   #76
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

I think you really need to call ganz & leave a very detailed message with your friends first & last name, their user name & home phone # if you have it too & the date he accessed your account & explain in detail how he showed you how he actually hacked into accounts . If he lied to you, and already had the info he may have been trying to get your info from you. If you typed your info for WW on his computer then that is how he got into your account. TELL GANZ ! they will be able to tell if & when & especially how your account was accessed. Their computer keeps track, it just takes time to track it all down. Your friend should be banned from WW for good - no offense. you will need to tell your parents to expect a call and tell them everything so that they can correctly tell ganz the info. they won't talk to kids but will listen to a message & emails & adults.
nettne is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #77
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Here is your problem:

Not reporting him to ganz when you found out what he could do. That is your fault. All I can say is go get money and buy stuff back. Report him to Ganz ASAP.
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #78
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

me too! someone stole my bowling alley!!!!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 07-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #79
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

You know, it's just a shame people have to be like that. I would be so mad if that happened to me. You do seem to have some proof that it COULD be your friend that hacked, and I think it may be too, but just remember that your friend is innocent until proven guilty. Do you know which WW items he had before? You could prove that he hacked onto your account that way. Right now there is not a lot you can do about it, and I am very sorry. I suggest getting a new account and not giving him your username. If you have any other friends who would give this person your username, do not give it to them either.

Just be happy that you can rest in peace knowing that you did not hack unto someone's account if it was a person who did this.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #80
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by andrewhoya
me too! someone stole my bowling alley!!!!
THAT IS 10,000 KC I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!.
Closed