Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
kgs95
Gifted

kgs95 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: OMG so unfair!!

I can`t believe this happened i just tried to log on a webkinz and when it got to the part where u have to type the letters that are like darkend but its like scratched out well i got to that step and there werent any letters so i cant log on my webkinz!!! This is so unfair!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: OMG so unfair!!

All you have to do is press the back button and try again. Sometimes it glitches like that.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #3
kgs95
Gifted

i did that 5 times it wont work
Old 01-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
All you have to do is press the back button and try again. Sometimes it glitches like that.
Yes, this is true...it has happened to me before. Yesterday it took three tries before I got the letters.
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #5
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Maybe you should try again later then. A lot of people have been having a problem with adopting lately. Ganz is working on fixing it.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 10:03 AM   #6
kgs95
Gifted

i literaly did it 5 times im goin to try again

---------- kgs95 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

I got the letters this time but it says it has a problem

Last edited by kgs95; 01-02-2008 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2008, 10:05 AM   #7
breakingfreehsm

try rebooting (or restarting as you might call it) your computer
Old 01-02-2008, 10:07 AM   #8
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Kgs95 -

Why don't you play a few games and then try again later?

Sometimes there are small glitches like this. I had to try a few times to log my latest pet in.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:21 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

kissyer is an unknown quantity at this point

NEVER happend to me or my friend & i have 26 webkinz & she has the hole collection!!!!:seal:
Old 01-02-2008, 10:42 AM   #10
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

Both of my daughters had this problem multiple times yesterday trying to adopt their POTM. It eventually will work, just frustrating.
Closed