Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
ow i love
Webkinz :)

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: OMG READ

Here on wi i saw a webkinz insider ad creepy I bet wi uses adsense and put a ad on google and since they use ad since it got on wi. Ps i use ad sense for my website thats how i know

NO it was not the banner and i know the differance from a banner and a ad I've been a member on wi since aug 2008 Dont insult me Can a mod close this its becomeing world war 3 with the silly fighting

Last edited by bvc123q; 04-04-2009 at 09:32 PM..
bvc123q is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: OMG READ

Can you please explain???
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
ow i love

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

On the top of the page there was a ad about wi on wi
bvc123q is offline Male
Old 04-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #4

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you don't like an ad, you should take a screen shot of it and send some info to a mod/admin with some info about it such as when you saw it and where you were (what page). To get ads to go away, you have to be an Insider Insider subscriber, and information about that is on the top of any page on the forum where you see Subscribe (near the link to the FAQ).

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

oh, i get it. on the top of WI there was an ad about WI?

that's the banner. there is and will always be a banner at the top of the site, letting you know what site you are on
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #6

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Oh, now I understand! Like said above, that is the banner, and it changes from season to season. It isn't an ad. Like on other forums/websites, there is a banner.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by bvc123q
On the top of the page there was a ad about wi on wi
ok, I get it now! LOL That would be kinda funny! I haven't seen it, but would laugh if I did!

If ya see it again, take a picture of it & post so all of us could have a smile!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Sorry i'm not sure what you mean.
bigduck is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #9
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

The add you are talking about is the banner.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #10
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

yes the ad ur taling about is the banner ans it changes with the seasons throgh the year. pretty cool huh?
mtlucas is offline Female
Closed