Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Red face Answered: OMG - please read!

Hey I started post a week ago or so about I'd had an old account I'd lost password to - well while i was in party room waiting for green guy - I happen to look at my cellphone icon to see who was on - my old account was on and it was in yellow (do not disturb) ............... what do I do?! Someone is on my account I made 2 years ago! I didn't tell anyone any passwords so I'm freaking out right now? Ganz phone number? Thanks
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by pommiemommy
I am sorry to hear this. Sadly, they won't help. I have called about something LESS tragic than this, they said once it is done it can't be undone. So I am really sorry to hear about this. Many people have like easy passwords like 'bunnies' or 'catsmeow'. Try to do something SO obvious nobody will figure out. My old password was 'Narnia', how simply obvious is that! LOL. But now it is more complicated. I changed it cause my X-"friend" figured it out. And especially cause I have
  • .plumpy
  • .torn
  • .purple slippers
she would get on it for them. I am sorry, hope you didn't have any valuable items on the account someone high-jacked/hacked into. PM or VM me if you need someone to talk to. Good luck, and I hope all goes well. God bless you.

-pommiemommy
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: OMG - please read!

You could call GANZ but it could be a glitch. I doubt it though. The phone number for GANZ is 1-800-GANZ.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

f you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz: Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.
To contact Ganz via telephone, you must be over the age of 18.
OR
Use the Customer Service area on the Webkinz site.
If you do not have a specific question you can fill out a form called, 'Our question does not appear above' located under the 'Comments and Suggestions' link on the Customer Service page.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 12:51 PM   #4

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
f you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz: Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.
To contact Ganz via telephone, you must be over the age of 18.
OR
Use the Customer Service area on the Webkinz site.
If you do not have a specific question you can fill out a form called, 'Our question does not appear above' located under the 'Comments and Suggestions' link on the Customer Service page.
Thanks so much! I truly hope they will and can help me this is super strange and odd! I also took screen shot of the account online for proof!~
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

I am sorry to hear this. Sadly, they won't help. I have called about something LESS tragic than this, they said once it is done it can't be undone. So I am really sorry to hear about this. Many people have like easy passwords like 'bunnies' or 'catsmeow'. Try to do something SO obvious nobody will figure out. My old password was 'Narnia', how simply obvious is that! LOL. But now it is more complicated. I changed it cause my X-"friend" figured it out. And especially cause I have
  • .plumpy
  • .torn
  • .purple slippers
she would get on it for them. I am sorry, hope you didn't have any valuable items on the account someone high-jacked/hacked into. PM or VM me if you need someone to talk to. Good luck, and I hope all goes well. God bless you.

-pommiemommy
Old 03-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Oh wow, call ganz and ask for your password!
Tell them the info and everything.
Then get your account back asap,
And change the password.
That way the person who stole your password,
Won't get away with it!
AND you'll have your account back!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed