Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
poopoonoonoo132 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Unanswered: Omg!!! My smileys won't load!!! What do i do?!?!?

OMG!!! guys my smiley icon wont let my simileys load so i cant add any smiley (except for on threads like this bcause it has a smiley bank on he bottom)

BAT WANTER/CHICKADEE WANTER:cdee:
poopoonoonoo132 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Omg!!! My smileys won't load!!! What do i do?!?!?

If you want to add smileys then click on the "go advanced" button, they will automatically show up under the bow that you type your reply in.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
poopoonoonoo132 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!! THANX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I WOULD'VE NEVER FIGURED THAT OUT BYMYSELF!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

Btw how do you make a signature???

Last edited by poopoonoonoo132; 03-23-2009 at 10:43 PM..
poopoonoonoo132 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by poopoonoonoo132

Btw how do you make a signature???
Click on "User CP" in the top left corner of the screen. A drop down menu will appear. Click on "Edit Signature." A box just like the advanced reply will show up. Type whatever you want to show up as your signature. If you want to add a picturee the is a box below the first box that you can use to add a picture.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:58 PM   #5

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

a lot of the graphic stuff that used to work here no longer do...for the moment. I was told that it is being worked on but that the new additions on WI has effected some stuff so be patient and just use the ones from you albums if you can get them to work
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed