Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #11
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: OMG IM SO SCARED!

View Post Originally Posted by mouse4
Calm down, I'm sure WW is being Glitchy; no need to freak.

yes. calm down. once my sisters dissapeared, but now she has her again.

and that happened to me w/ my .
x pookie x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 08:21 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Hothunk64 will become famous soon enough

but is it ok to play with?
Old 03-21-2009, 08:35 AM   #13
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

It should be okay to play with it. We have had things disappear temporarily and it has never been a problem to play with the pet.

To clear your cache, look for the "tools" button in your web browser. There should be something in there like "clear private data." Click on that. Or you can try CTRL "R", (that's a trick my husband taught me with Firefox, not sure if it works in Explorer as well.)

Good luck, I'm sure it will turn up, or Ganz will make it right.
acourt is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #14
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

i think it is probably a glitch so on monday contact them and tell them. or you could try to empty your items and maybe it might come back
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 10:07 AM   #15
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i would wait the day out..until maybe tommorow morning(if you don't go to church). then, while some are at church and activity is slower, clear your cache and log out and in a few times. if that does not work, contact ganz monday. if they see you have the retriver, and you tell them you did not get a box, they should be able to help
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #16
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

just be patient, as hard as it is, believe me i know lol. just contact ganz mon and work things out. also try restarting your computer and clearing your cache and cookies. hope i helped
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #17

Well i tried everything and it never appered. I think the glitch is one that made it so i never got it rather than i have it but i cant see it. (hope that makes sence). When i call GANZ tomorrow, should i keep tyring until i get a person or should i leave a message?
Old 03-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
snakelady is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Hothunk64
I adopted my magical retreiver and everything went fine. I went to my room and got the normal new pet routine. When i clicked get items from storage so that i could open up the pet bo, it wasnt there! I logged out and back in and it still didnt appear! I called webkinz but there was no use because they are off work until monday. What should i do!?!?!?!?!
samething happened to me last week. they purged my account of the magical retreiver and I adopted again. the same thing happen again.

then they tried to tell me i had too much in my dock. I cleared it of some of the items.
now they tell me I must wait till monday and they will call me back
They said it is some kind of glitch with the magical retriever. They are researching the problem.
The girl I talked with was very nice.
I will post back after I speak with them on Monday

By the way did your food item for the pet show up?

thanks
snakelady

Last edited by snakelady; 03-22-2009 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: letters missing
snakelady is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #19
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

If I were you I would email them at

support@webkinz.com

OR

Webkinz.com --> Customer Service --> Comments And Suggestions. --> My Question Does not Appear Above

HAVE A SECRET CODE HANDY!

Mention Username

Password

and secret code in the email

Then explain the issue

Also ask for a phone number to call

That should work.

Last edited by SmelzGood84; 03-24-2009 at 08:13 AM..
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by snakelady
samething happened to me last week. they purged my account of the magical retreiver and I adopted again. the same thing happen again.

then they tried to tell me i had too much in my dock. I clear it of some of the items.
now they tell me I must wait till monday and they will call me back
They said it is some kind of glitch with the magical retriever. They are researching the problem.
The girl I talked with was very nice.
I will post back after I speak with them on Monday

By the way did your food item for the pet show up?

thanks
snakelady
well at least we know we are not alone now.
Closed

Tags
goodluck!