Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Default Answered: OMG, IDK what to do, WW is driving me nuts!

so I'll log in to WW, go to a room, say the go fish room in the clubhouse. Then I'll decide that I'd rather be in the park. I get the blue screen, but no loader lounger. Then I'll try to go to the newspaper, as that is usually a fast loading page. But all the text will be missing. I'll log out, but then all I get from the log-in screen is a big white nothing. I'll refresh webkinz.com, big white nothing. Clear my cache, restart my browser, big white nothing. Reboot my computer, can then get in to WW, but again, will get please waited on a blank blue screen if I try to change rooms. I've updated my flash player today, updated windows. Hmmm, I'm going to go and try updating my browser now too.

Argh! firefox already up to date. When firefox has no WW, neither does IE!

okay, so WW finally let me in. I'm just going to sit in my room all by myself and play go fish!

and now I am booted out after 12 minutes!!!!!

Last edited by melethana; 08-10-2010 at 10:12 PM..
melethana is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by bluecheeky000
The same thing happened to me. I'm sorry for that dramatic encounter I heard that a huge glitch was going around with loading......
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: OMG, IDK what to do, WW is driving me nuts!

The same thing happened to me. I'm sorry for that dramatic encounter I heard that a huge glitch was going around with loading......
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 11:37 PM   #3
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I don't know, maybe you should try IE? Firefox is supposed to be better, but I HATE it so much. It messes up my webkinz world, my computer, and everything.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 11:42 PM   #4
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I don't know, maybe you should try IE? Firefox is supposed to be better, but I HATE it so much. It messes up my webkinz world, my computer, and everything.
When firefox has no WW, neither does IE!
Updated Windows, seems to be better, but it's late now...
I know that I have already done all that can been done, but I was just soooooo frustrated.
melethana is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 11:05 AM   #5

ipodtouch4570 is on a distinguished road

it happenes to me alot also it is told that there is a big glitch going around and ti affects many people sorry i don't know why
ipodtouch4570 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

It happens to me too.. or, I switch from the park to the clubhouse, and the pets are in the blue background, not in the room. And it says "Ooops...". It really stinks.. and is really annoying. I hope they solve these problems soon.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 11:12 AM   #7
affles love my

littlewebkinz is on a distinguished road

Try Google Chrome maybe? I'm honestly not sure. That's all I can think of. Another option would be to sit and hope WW fixes it soon. It's just a glitch most likely - no more than that. I'm sorry this happened, it seems very frustrating.

Last edited by littlewebkinz; 08-11-2010 at 11:17 AM..
littlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #8

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

well, if you have a mac safari always works, google chrome too
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #9
affles love my

littlewebkinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
well, if you have a mac safari always works, google chrome too
Safari works on Windows, too you know P:.
And Chrome is awesome, but has this glitch where when you click the go button to go to a website or press enter for the same purpose, sometimes it won't load. That's why I stopped using it. xD.
littlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #10
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Google Chrome is very good.
It's a little faster than Internet Explorer, better maybe.
I think that's why my mom downloaded GC.
I think she was frustrated with IE that night.

Have you tried clearing your cache/browsing data?
Closed

Tags
emma!