Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: OMG I Help!!!

Okay so I was trying to get onto Webkinz.com and it won't let me!!!It keeps coming up as http://www.webkinz.com/SWF/setLocale.swf?locale=us_en and just has a blank white page. Help, and for any suggestions please!
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
alims246
Webkinz :)

ksgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OMG I Help!!!

REALLY? webkinz.com works fine 4 me
Old 04-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
lolly247z

piggy17 is on a distinguished road

Refresh the page.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #4
lions236

lions236 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya, I've seen other people complaining about this too. Webkinz.com works fine for me. What internet are you using? (Firefox, safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
Old 04-04-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
I am so...
Gift Guru

Im using aol.com thing but its and partailly internet explorer. Refreshing the page doesn't work trying other links doesnt work. I am trying several back doors...
Old 04-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

For some reason Internet Explorer isn't redirecting to the Webkinz new http address properly (for everyone). If you are using Mozilla Firefox www.webkinz.com works, but it doesn't on Internet Explorer.

Try to use this link:

http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/

Hope this works for you.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
I am so...
Gift Guru

Ok thanks
Old 04-05-2008, 10:16 PM   #8
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

i'm using internet explorer and it's working fine. if you just type in www.webkinz.com, it should take you strait to the webkinz home page. Otherwise, there may be something wrong with your internet connection, or the servers might be full. Good luck!
Old 04-06-2008, 06:57 AM   #9

kimbrm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been having trouble logging on to. I saw others were having problems and had hoped it would be fixed soon, but it's been at least 4 days now. At first my log-in & new customer buttons were completely blanked out. The Customer Service button just took me to a page that said that page couldn't be found. Now I have the buttons back, and they do take me to the sign in page, but once I sign in, it never loads. I just see the big loading 'w' on the green background forever. I have dial up, so I am used to things taking forever, but it's never taken this long before, not even the first time I ever loaded webkinz. I do use internet explorer, however, so does the library and I can log on fine at the library. But now it's Sunday and the library is closed, so I am webkinless. I am scared that it may be because I have dial-up that I am having a problem. Which, btw, if you have dial up the wkw says it is actually a bad idea to clear your cache. I've tried the link that people keep posting & I've tried clicking the log-in link on the bottom of the screen. The same thing always happens. My customer service link now works so I think I will contact them.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:35 AM   #10
I am so...
Gift Guru

I got it working use this link...http://66.48.69.102////loader4.php?g...ser&aol=0&fs=0
Closed