Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 08:51 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

didi11 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: omg help me plz!!!need to get on ww for the kinz vision plazma...but i can't!!!screan to big!!!plz help!

plz i waited forever to get the kinz vivion plazma know i can, but my computer screan is totally BIg to big to get to the things to do bar,wich means i can't get the t.v at 12:00...plz i really want to get it and i want to fix my computer.I look all around the login/begin sitte but nothing i look everywere plz someone help me!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: omg help me plz!!!need to get on ww for the kinz vision plazma...but i can't!!!screan to big!!!plz help!

Without actually seeing what is going on when you log in, it's hard for me to say for sure how to fix the problem you are having. It is probably a computer setting, rather than a problem with WW. Look at your display options and make sure the screen resolution setting didn't get changed.

Is anything else "too big" online or on your computer?
rethreads is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #3

Default Re: omg help me plz!!!need to get on ww for the kinz vision plazma...but i can't!!!screan to big!!!plz help!

everything is over sized
Old 02-06-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

ok, then it is most likely the resolution settings. Do you know how to check them or change them on your computer? If not I can try to help
Old 02-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #5

ok plz i have no clue!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #6
kristysmith
Gift Guru

Ok no problem.
First, go to the start menu. Then, when it pops up, click on the "control panel" option.

When you get there, click on "appearance and themes" and then you can click on the option that says "change the screen resolution".

When you get there, you can move the scroll bar to make the screen resolution smaller, just bring it to a lower number.

If you are using a different OS than me, it might not work the same way, so let me know and I will give you another way to do it. Hope this helps and we can get you back in WW with a regular sized screen!!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #7

OK THANXS FOR YOUR help i fixed it may own way by pressing buttons and thatxs for trying to help me im really thank ful!
Closed