Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: OMG!!! FUSTRATING!!

I am also having waaaaaay a lot of problems loading--pleae wait and green screens no matter what I do!!!
zalok is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #22
drslk

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
My apartment complex got hit but no major damage, we lost a roof on one building (that flew and hit another building, put a hole in the side) and lost a few trees (one right next to where I normally park my car but it fell in the opposite direction of where my car would have been)
So glad you were safe - and it is amazing that you just happened to park in a different place! We were very lucky - lots of downed trees but none of them hit the house (just loss most of our fruit trees! )

I'm sure you are just as tired of the rain! Where has the sun gone?

slk
SandraK0426 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #23
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I can't get into WW! I click to log in and it just sits there doing nothing!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #24
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Mine is doing the same thing. I can't get past the green screen no matter what I do. Cleared cache, tried different browsers, rebooted, etc.....worked a little bit ago but has stopped totally.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #25
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thought I got in, but NO.
Babs is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #26

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kayleewebkinz
anyone else having a slight problem with webkinz and it's ridiculous slow loading and possibly not loading AT ALL?! HELP?!!?
I had a few problems yesterday (Wednesday), but am having a lot of problems tonight (Thursday)!
I got my page to load, but it took a while, then it froze on me just as I was playing ZumWhere. I won a game, but I have no idea if I was awarded Zum points or not. This was almost two hours ago and I still can not get my WebKinz page to load all the way!

It takes a while for the page to load, and when it finally does, it freezes again and I have to log out. Lots of "Please wait.................." going on!

I've checked other websites that I go to, but they are loading just fine. Could it be there are too many Webkinz Players online due to all the challenges?

Hopefully it's a problem that Ganz can fix.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #27
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I'm in, but I have " please wait . . . " on the hourly activity page.

I'm sure it is Ganz' way of saying that I won the EStore Scratch Ticket item but they changed their mind
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #28
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

8:40 PM CST, just got in going through the link on Webkinz News using Firefox.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #29
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I am glad to know it's not just me. I got the Love My Pets, but then stuck on Please Wait when clearing the Message Center on two accounts. Finally got to a garden in one account, but got Please Wait again when clicked to rake a plant. Have reloaded multiple times and now switched on a VPN and am having better luck, but still really slow.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #30
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I just got on...hopefully everyone can now
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Closed