Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
Im a new
Webkinz :)

olive9090 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: OMG!!! EVERYTHING is gone!!! :(

Ok so i planted some strawberries in my webkinz garden and i logged out. When i logged backn in everything was gone!!! EVERYTHIGN in my room and dock. From my halloweeen candy to my Grand christams tree! Im so sad right now! Ive tried re-logging in and everything and it wont work!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #2
charming33

Default Re: OMG!!! EVERYTHING is gone!!! :(

Well that happened to me.I tried getting it back but if its gone its gone!
Old 04-06-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Ohhh my goodness, I have seen some very strange things happen but I have never heard of ANYTHING like this.....they must be doing SOMETHING with the system and you happen to be onwhatever server they are on...?????? I am clueless. I would think try to reboot your computer, clear your cacher, Probably none of that ah has anything to do with yor problem but it is worth a shot) can you move around your rooms, and are your animals there? No furniture, nothing at all? Just try logging on an dout and HOPEFULLY it will reset. Definitely CALL, but they are not there on weekends......
Old 04-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
Edward Cullen, choco

kaykay098 will become famous soon enough

Oh my goodness! That really stinks! What you should do is contact Ganz and ask them what's going on....there's not much more that you can really do on that bases. Sorry, again!
Old 04-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
Im a new

Well the good thing is everythings back... I had to re-log in 8 times, turn off my computr 1 and re-start the internet thing
Old 04-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #6
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

First off CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD. Second write down the date and exact or near exact time that it happened.
If you still can't log on, it's probably a glitch. But if you log on and everything is gone, then contact Ganz asap. Make sure you have your code(s) handy. They might not do anything, but it's worth a try.
A tip on passwords... change it to something nobody can guess and stick some numbers in there. Dont' use your birthday or your address or anything that people who know you can guess. I randomly open a dictionary or ANY book that's nearyby and pick a couple of random words out. Right now I have a poster next to my bed that talks about a local event so I could make up the password "Abingtonfriday6" Then I underline the words to remind me. Anyone who sees the underline won't know it's a password, they'd just think I highlighted it to remnd myself where to be on Friday the 6th.
Just an idea, good luck!
Old 04-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #7
Im a new

Thx/1 Thankfully, my stuff finaly came back i had to turn off the computer and re-load some stuff though
Old 04-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #8
lolly247z

piggy17 is on a distinguished road

It was a probably a glitch in the system.
Old 04-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
Im a new

it was *Phyew
Old 04-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #10
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

good thing everything is back