Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Answered: Old wheel of wow shirts disappearing?

I heard this first from this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ld-one-553536/
I decided to ask about this problem here though, because I seem to have it too. I think it happened when I traded the new jacket to my main account.
I was wondering if this is a genuine bug affecting quite a few people if our shirts will be replaced or not. I hear that it usually can't be done. I guess if that's the case I will have to trade for them. :/ Most people don't have this problem it seems.
I just thought that I should bring this to everyone's attention so they can check and make sure their old shirts are still there.
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by auntjenny7
Thanx for posting this.

I, too, read about the problem on the other thread. I also read about members who won the new jacket on the wheel, but never actually got it in their dock.

I recently got an old WOW tee in the you-know-what room in the Clubhouse, and I also won the jacket on the first day it was on the wheel. I had no problems with either item, and my WOW tee is on one of my pets, in one of the clothing categories. I checked earlier today, and there's no problem with my WOW tee.

So maybe if you have the WOW tee, and aren't having problems with it, you should stick it on a pet, just to be safe.

I also think that maybe the tees are disappearing because they are trying to fix the first glitch of the missing jackets that were won but never awarded.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Old wheel of wow shirts disappearing?

thanks ill try to help you, i have one if these (origonal) wow shirts, and it is not in my dock, or on my pets ANYWHERE this could be a possible future glitch!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Thanx for posting this.

I, too, read about the problem on the other thread. I also read about members who won the new jacket on the wheel, but never actually got it in their dock.

I recently got an old WOW tee in the you-know-what room in the Clubhouse, and I also won the jacket on the first day it was on the wheel. I had no problems with either item, and my WOW tee is on one of my pets, in one of the clothing categories. I checked earlier today, and there's no problem with my WOW tee.

So maybe if you have the WOW tee, and aren't having problems with it, you should stick it on a pet, just to be safe.

I also think that maybe the tees are disappearing because they are trying to fix the first glitch of the missing jackets that were won but never awarded.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

off to go look... I have mine still. Mine are from the old wheel, not the clothing line (you buy the clothes, you get the virtual of it)~ if that makes any difference

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

mine are lost, i think they may be on my elephant though . .
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

I've got a shirt and a jacket. Got both through trading in the past week or two, so neither were won or bought by me. I just checked and neither has disappeared (geeze I hope I didn't just jinx that! )
Old 09-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

If you are worried about it, put them on your pets.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #8
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

Mine are still in my dock.
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #9
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Many people have been experiencing this problem.
I myself have not experienced the problem (I did
get a shirt but it stayed put in my dock). Maybe clearing
your cache or just simply logging out and then back in would
solve the problem. You can always try contacting Ganz if it
does not appear after a while. Good luck.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #10
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Hmmm...Well thanks for the suggestions guys. I guess it could be possible that I accidentally sold all of mine when I was just starting and needed cash too...But it's highly unlikely that I haven't won any since.... I sold some duplicates but I thought that I had saved one of each shirt...From now on I am going to put all my prize shirts together so they are "safe" and take pictures of them every so often...Good luck to anyone that has this problem.
Shandree is offline Female
Closed

Tags
disappearing, glitch, t-shirt, wheel of wow