Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Old Kid's Theme Countertop? Not on the WIKI? Did it ever Exist??

I may just be nuts (there might actually be a lot of truth in that statement!) or did the old kid's theme room have a countertop unit in it? I seem to recall that even if it did not, it showed one in the theme preview. Did they ever sell such a thing, or is it an urban legend? I know that they have shown room theme previews with items in them that they never have released, such as the cafe theme. They have never, and have said they will not, released the purple sofas with the pillows on them (they did, finally, remove the purple sofas from the theme preview). They also have the window in the Persian rare theme and a wall sconce in the Palace Princess theme, although they never have released an official theme preview that would leave us to believe that the window or sconce are part of the theme and therefore available in the Curio Shop on a regular basis (I think they went to some people as adoption gifts) Some theme previews, such as the galaxy theme and the stone age theme have items in the theme preview that are estore items. So, was the countertop a reality or not? It is not in the Wiki, but I seem to remember seeing it somewhere. Anybody remember or have a picture of the old kid's theme preview?

Upsetness

Last edited by upsetness; 01-07-2011 at 06:47 PM..
upsetness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Old Kid's Theme Countertop???

is this what you mean???
i don't think this is on wiki for some reason
Click the image to open in full size.
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Twinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover400
is this what you mean???
i don't think this is on wiki for some reason
Click the image to open in full size.
Holy cheese, I've never seen that before! Does Arte sell that?
Twinklepaugh is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

no thats a kids study desk turned around

Last edited by jellydonut; 01-07-2011 at 06:36 PM..
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Old Kid's Theme Countertop??? Not on the WIKI? Did iit ever exist?

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
no thats a kids toy box turned around i think
Actually, it is a kid's theme desk turned around. The back of the toybox is yellow. The counter I remember is only one square by one square, so if that picture was the countertip, it would have a line down the middle, and would look like two counters put together. However, the idea is a good one. I could you a turned around desk as a counter top in my kitchen. But, I really want to know if there was ever a countertop, and if there was one, can we put it in the WIKI?

Oops, I see that Jelly changed their post to read "study desk" instead of "toybox" Thanks for checking!!
Old 01-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

yeah sorry i looked in my room and it was actually a desk
Old 01-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #7
Am I really a

Okay, I tried putting a turned around desk in my kitchen, and it does not work. The desk is slightly lower than the stove and sink, so it won't work.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #8
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

I've never seen a countertop for the kids theme. It would be nice if there was one, though.
KarateKinz is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #9
Banned

Default Re: Old Kid's Theme Countertop? Not on the WIKI? Did it ever Exist??

O. well at least its a counter
Old 01-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #10
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Old Kid's Theme Countertop? Not on the WIKI? Did it ever Exist??

oops lol
wow i never realized that was a desk
i thought it was a table!

well at least now i know it's a desk
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Closed