Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Unanswered: old figurines?

If I was to buy a set of the series 1 or 2 figurines with unused codes, would they still work on my webkins account? Or would it be best to just buy the current figurines and forget about the old ones?

Thank you:easter:
LinLin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: old figurines?

the old ones would still work ... (some stores have put them on sale, I would suggest buying those)
Old 11-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you, that's good to know. Are there only 3 sets of figurines out there now?
LinLin is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Edward ♥'s my
Webkinz :)

sarahandcoco97 is an unknown quantity at this point

NO 2 BUT THE 3rd one you are thinkin about is prob the ornaments HAPPY HALLOWEEN/CHRISTMAS
Old 11-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #5

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hi there, like dodotduck mentioned. Lots of stores have had sales in the past with the figurines.
They make great stocking stuffers

The old figurines (series 1 & 2) access the woodlands forest.
I'm not sure if the Ornaments (what some refer to as series 3) does at all.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
Gift Guru

enny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guide

No I dont think the ornaments unlock the Woodland Wonders game
enny26 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #7

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi LinLin,

I agree with the above posters--

1. I do not believe the ornaments would unlock the forest at all.

2. There are currently only 2 sets of figurines.

3. Both sets of figurines would be working the same for unlocking the forest and for in your room....the only difference in them, is how NEW they are ...such as...which figurine in box it will go in (comes with the first figurine...and it is virtual, goes in a pets room...can be moved about).

4. Currently, I just purchased a bunch online from Limited Too...*I think about $50 of them...at $1.30 each...usually they are $5 something EACH!! so, great savings...!! I also earned 80 dollars in bucks cards or the other bucks program there....50 in the one, and 30 in the other...so, after they come in the mail, I will probably order more....while they have them on clearance, unless I can find a pet or two there on clearance that one of the neice's or nephew's want....and then I will pick them up and set them aside for the holidays/b-days.

5. Unlike when most of us first unlocked the forest...now you can use duplicates to unlock them (like...I had the charms...I had to get the entire set to unlock the 24 codes...now, you can get 24 of the SAME charm to unlock the forest....which is cool if you ask me, as much easier/cheaper since you can't play with the charms...).

What I did, was found the figurines that they had, looked up the items they came with, also which figurines my nephew/neice already had....and planned accordingly. I got several of the ones I liked the items they came with....like the one that comes with the table top rock garden---which should go great as a gift for family or in the trading room....same thing with the google trophy...for those that are collecting trophies.

Hope this answered some questions....

ps---limited too STILL has a few figurines left online...for $1.30 each...

fluffrnuttr
Old 11-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #8
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Any old codes work. As long as they haven't been used. You should get what you bought even it the item or webkinz retires
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #9
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

so the the 1 and 2 set of firgatures unlock the woodland forest
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #10

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
so the the 1 and 2 set of firgatures unlock the woodland forest
Yes. You only need ONE figurine to unlock the access to the woodland forest itself. More figurines just allow you to possibly find different prizes in the forest (from my understanding). This does not matter though if they are the series one or series two though...or, 100 of the SAME figurine even.

Hope this helps....

fluffrnuttr
Closed