Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Yawnee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Okay Im a Newbie! Have Questions!

Im a new webkinz owner, I just got my seal yesterday and am soooo happy.. Today I went and got the Pink Poodle and The Monkey.. Im waiting tonight till after dinner to put those in!..Its been Less then a Month, and Im an addict. I love this place.. and figured this is the best place to start for all the questions ive been saving up for weeks now. . I have a few questions... and maybe someone can help me

1. Is there a limit to how much Kinzkash you can have?
2. In the trading cards code, it says Ive discovered a secret food.. is there anything to this? Or Do I just eat the food, and move on?
3. Can someone direct me directly to where I can trade items with a person, the forum area?.. I have alot of doubles, of rares and stuff, and they are just taking space in my rooms. There is a trading thing here for that? And how reliable is that?

As for things Ive noticed.. Ive lost alot of rare/exclusive items. I set them down in my room, it magically says before it loads the item all the way, cannot connect to webkinz, etc etc, come back the item is gone.. I did call customer support, they gave me a number, I left 2 messages in the span of a week, with the promise of a call back and never got one. Im reading this is the norm.. thats kinda sad for customer support, but then again.. I love webkinz so much, I trudge on. I think most of us do.. even through all the frustration.

So theres my post. Any help would be great..

oh and if theres a publix near you.. they are starting to carry webkinz too!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 05:26 PM   #2
Gift Guru
geekdude has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Okay Im a Newbie! Have Questions!

1.Nope, there is no limit for how much you have!
2.What is the name of the recipe, maybe post it on Recipes forum.
3.You have to get 50+ posts to enter the Gift Exchange.

Hope this helps. Here's a rep for your "niceness"!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #3
mrobbins is on a distinguished road

Welcome to WI. This is a great site with a lot of nice people and useful information. Here are some answers to your questions.

1. No limit to the amount of KC that I know of. I like to save a lot so I can buy rare items and holiday items.

2. Make sure you post the new item and picture here so we can see what the food looks like. There are a lot of people who like to discover recipes.

3. The gift exchange is awesome. There are a lot of super nice people who will help you with your first exchange. You have to have 50 posts and agree to the rules to become gifted. Hold onto your items. You can trade for things you really want and don't have. check out the gift exchange thread rules and stuff.

Again welcome. you'll love it here.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
Yawnee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You So much for your answers.. very helpful!!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #5
Gift Guru
mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi Yawnee~ welcome to WI!! Its great to have you join us

Youve received some great info already..but here are some links below to help answer more questions in regards to the Gift Exchange..just know becoming "Gifted" is not automated..you must "earn" it by proving that you have read and understood the rules in their entirity.

Guide to Becoming Gifted:

Fair Gift Exchange Policies:

Yes which secret food did you unlock? It is typically any special recipe food that may or may not have been discovered yet..its not my favorite prize to unlock..but hey, better than nothing

Again, welcome to WI!! Let us know if you run into any more questions along the way!
mom2hnemi is offline Female