Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Unanswered: is it okay to adopt a POTM early???? URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED PLZ!

so i have the POTM for MAY and i will have JUNE's soon.. and i wanted to make sure it was alright to adopt them BEFORE the month of may and june. this will be my first time with a POTM so i dont wanna mess it up. please answer soon cuz i really wanna play with my babies!!!! thanks!!
inncntgurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: is it okay to adopt a POTM early???? URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED PLZ!

Sorry, but in order to recieve your POTM gift you have to adopt the May POTM in May and the June one in June, but if you adopt them early you will still be able to do the special POTM activities in the month when your pet is the POTM
Old 04-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

adopt the may in may, and the june in june, or else u won't get ur gift!!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #4
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

DDD is right.

You won't receive the POTM gift if you adopt the pet early, but if you do adopt it early, then you can still do the POTM Daily Activities.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Yes, dotdotduck is correct!!!! Don't adopt them until the month that they are actually the POTM or you will not get your POTM bag...only the benefits of the extra dailies for the POTM accounts which hold the same pet. Just be patient...you will not benefit whatsoever if you adopt them too early!!!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

If you are wanting the POTM bag you have to adopt the pet during the month they are POTM. You can adopt them early but you won't receive the POTM bag. But you will be able to still do all the activities for the POTM.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

You will still have the activities if you adopt now but to get that cool bag and special gift---you must adopt it in the month!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by inncntgurl
so i have the POTM for MAY and i will have JUNE's soon.. and i wanted to make sure it was alright to adopt them BEFORE the month of may and june. this will be my first time with a POTM so i dont wanna mess it up. please answer soon cuz i really wanna play with my babies!!!! thanks!!
If you want to get the special loot bags for the POTM you have to wait until that month. The best time to adopt the POTM is usually the 5th or 6th day of that month.Then you will get the loot bag.There are to many problems if you adopt on the 1st of that Month, You WILL NOT get your loot bag.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
I <3 randomness,

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

Yea, Do not adopt the them unless you dont care about the POTM items, otherwise everything will be fine!
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #10
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

I have also had problems adopting them on the 1st day of the month and the POTM loot bag being empty. A customer service rep at Ganz said to wait until the 2nd or 3rd day of the month to be sure that glitch does'nt happen.

Last edited by icucme; 04-04-2009 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: edit
icucme is offline Female
Closed