Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Unhappy Answered: ok, some of my webkinz magic W's are just weird...

ok, so i have three webkinz with magic W's that are... well... oddly colored, and i know they're not supposed to be like that, BUT take a look at this pink poodle picture i got off of a site that sells webkinz...

normal...
Click the image to open in full size. vs.
not so normal...
Click the image to open in full size.
see what i mean? (sorry they're so small) this one has pinkish PURPLE! and the pinkish purple and pink are on one side, blue and yellow on the other!

that's what my webkinz magic W's look like! and it does not say this webkinz in the pic is rare or anything... does anyone know what is wrong with these webkinz??? the webkinz i have that have the W color disorders are a golden retriever, pink poodle and Lilkinz Persian cat. AND my cousin has a dalmatian that has this magic W disorder two! and i KNOW the pink poodle's W is not supposed be like that because my cousin has two pink poodles and they don't have this disorder.
Best Answer - Posted by cheekydog123
It starts with pink and ends with blue, then that is a 1st edition W. They were put on the first webkinz that had Ws on them. A 1st edition W webkinz is pretty rare. You have some sppecial webkinz if they are like the one in the bottom pic!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
1f2b3rascalrcoon
Gifted

MAOAC12 has a spectacular aura aboutMAOAC12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ok, some of my webkinz magic W's are just weird...

Strange.. some of mine are probably like that, but i've never noticed.
MAOAC12 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Hmm.. weird.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I don't really see what's wrong with it...
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

It starts with pink and ends with blue, then that is a 1st edition W. They were put on the first webkinz that had Ws on them. A 1st edition W webkinz is pretty rare. You have some sppecial webkinz if they are like the one in the bottom pic!
cheekydog123 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
duwang gang

View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
Hmm.. weird.
View Post Originally Posted by MAOAC12
Strange.. some of mine are probably like that, but i've never noticed.
ill say! after i noticed my pink poodle had that, i wen't threw EVERY SINGLE WEBKINZ I OWN to see if they had them two, then when i noticed two more of my webbies had it, i all most passed out! LOL XD. BTW i have 109 offline webkinz.. soooo yeah, i said "no" about... ah... 107 times??? it was funny, LOL

View Post Originally Posted by cheekydog123
really??? didn't know that... i'd ask how you know but i don't really care XD just kiddin, but cool then!

Last edited by luree611; 04-20-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Just think of it as a unique pet!
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 04:31 PM   #8
duwang gang

yeah, your right.
Closed

Tags
"rare webkinz, eh?", pookie rawks!, visit emily & the kinz