Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 04:49 PM   #11
Colton Dixon is a
Webkinz :)

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Is it OK to have more than 100 Webbies on one account!? HELP

Thank everyone for the EVER so helpful responds!
So....Do you think I should get another account...
Would it be ackward to have 92 pets on 1 account and another with 5?!
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Is it OK to have more than 100 Webbies on one account!? Should I make another account!?

It depends on what you want and how much time you want to spend on Webkinz. No matter how many pets you have it loads your pets first before you can do anything. It's just that it is visible when you have over 100.

With the second account it will take a while to get the 10 pets so that you get the extra adoption gift. But if you collect rares you can buy two of them and you have two chances to do the special activities.

And as far as being awkward with 92 on one and 5 on the other, I am sure that that second account will soon have more than 5.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 06:44 AM   #13

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Is it OK to have more than 100 Webbies on one account!? Should I make another account!?

I would ask yourself this question....

can I Manage two accounts? Would needing to keep up with both of them to be too much work, because I can only get on the computer so many time hours a day?

I think the desicion is up to you; but also that you could be fine either way
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 07:24 AM   #14
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

My DGS has 176 pets on his American account. He just hated to acquire another
10 little rooms on another account.
It would be great if they gave you the option to increase your room sizes instead of
getting 10 little rooms. Maybe pay an extra 500 kc or something.
You earn a badge for 100 pets and 150 pets.
You will NOT earn extra blue boxes or a gold box for adoptions with a "New" account
until you reach your 10 adoptions.
It does take an extra minute to load your pets if you have over 100 pets.
We get the "Please Wait" sign once in awhile, however; he does his accounts
during Heavy Traffic time.
I have over 100 pets and have no problem with accounts since I acquired a new
computer. My archaic one used to give me a little problem.
I also believe I am on a "Slow" server. I don't have any major problms now.
The number of item in your dock are more of a concern than your pets.
Ganz only recommends 100--200 items in dock.
I'm not telling my number.
Good Luck and have fun playing. Tell DD Hello for us.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #15

ipodtouch4570 is on a distinguished road

its ok to have over 100 my friend has 140 webkinz and they are all adopted so its fine but it will slow down the loading remember it will slow down loading

Click the image to open in full size.My webkinz pomeranian Petunia
ipodtouch4570 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #16
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I actually came to this section to post a problem I was having with WI & saw your problem. I just couldn't let this pass me by. I have 734 pets on my main account. I only opened the other accounts to purchase rares & to trade with. I don't have a problem with my computer running slow at All! It does take a minute for my Webbies to load when I first sign in, but after that it is No Problem. I Usually Add 2 of Each New Pet Every Month...So, That Averages Out To Be About Ten a Month. Ganz Does Give a Badge for the 50th, 100th, 150th & either 300th or 350th. I am sorry I don't remember which one it was. So, Delilah was correct when she said you will receive the "Purple Loading Box" at the beginning when you log in once you reach 100, although that takes no time at all, depending on your computer & internet like MsHoliday said. Dixiecup was also correct in respect to how quickly a room will load as far as how many pets/items are in the rooms. The Most Important Things to Remember Are These:
1~Do Not Have Your Dock to Full....Ever
2~Have Fun
Hugs!
PP
Old 08-12-2010, 09:28 AM   #17
Colton Dixon is a

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
I actually came to this section to post a problem I was having with WI & saw your problem. I just couldn't let this pass me by. I have 734 pets on my main account. I only opened the other accounts to purchase rares & to trade with. I don't have a problem with my computer running slow at All! It does take a minute for my Webbies to load when I first sign in, but after that it is No Problem. I Usually Add 2 of Each New Pet Every Month...So, That Averages Out To Be About Ten a Month. Ganz Does Give a Badge for the 50th, 100th, 150th & either 300th or 350th. I am sorry I don't remember which one it was. So, Delilah was correct when she said you will receive the "Purple Loading Box" at the beginning when you log in once you reach 100, although that takes no time at all, depending on your computer & internet like MsHoliday said. Dixiecup was also correct in respect to how quickly a room will load as far as how many pets/items are in the rooms. The Most Important Things to Remember Are These:
1~Do Not Have Your Dock to Full....Ever
2~Have Fun
Hugs!
PP

Thank sooo much! That helps Alot, if its only slow in the beginning and not through all of it, then Ill be OK.....
Thanks so much for all the helpful respondses!
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #18
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

I have 106 and 1 not adopted, and my account is faster then it was with 20 pets!
LittleBird is offline Female
Closed