Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Default Answered: Oh well this stinks

I just got a message in KC+ that I cannot mention any websites on Webkinz. I mean, come on people! This site helps you Ganzies! I just said, "Let me check Webkinz inside," and I got that message! I was trying to help the person! It is not like this site has bad material on it! So,

Erg!!!!!!!!!! Flobknock! Has this happened to anyone else? Did someone report me? What happened!?
midnight245 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by luv2writeNS
Hmm. I've said 'webkinz inside' too, and nothing happened. That's strange. I don't think that should count as a website name.....what if someone said something like 'my webkinz inside the house' or such? That's too bad, I don't know what happened.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Oh well this stinks

The message you received is most likely automatic. WW is a business for Ganz, first and foremost. Mentioning another Web site, is like advertising it. It is drawing people's attention away from WW. I think it's great that you were trying to help someone out. Don't let this bother you too much. There are rules every where and they are important to follow even if we don't always agree or understand them. Continue to have fun on WW and WI. Take care.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Hmm. I've said 'webkinz inside' too, and nothing happened. That's strange. I don't think that should count as a website name.....what if someone said something like 'my webkinz inside the house' or such? That's too bad, I don't know what happened.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Midnight,
You were just trying to be helpful. I am so sorry that you are upset. Most likely there is an automatic message whenever someone writes a website name. Ganz is just trying to protect the kids from going on the internet. Kids who have permission from their parents will find WI by going to a search engine program. Otherwise, it is better if you do not try to give website names while in the Clubhouse or in the Kinzville Park.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Since Webkinz World has many members who are under the age of 13, they have to be very careful. They can't have some players referring other players to sites where they have no control over the content. Please, do not attempt to tell players inside of Webkinz World about Webkinz Insider. If you do, you risk getting yourself banned from Webkinz World.
FIA is offline Female
Closed