Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Oh no....... Please no....

I guess the Webkinz that everyone got for Christmas and Hannaka caught up with GANZ. Is it full because soooooooo many are trying to get in or because GANZ is making changes? Or did GANZ get caught with their "servers down"?

Very interesting! And I was hoping that 2009 would be a better year!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here we GO!! I LOVE maintenance day Especially when they have NEW stuff to put in
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #23
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Ohhh... maintenance....! Let's get rid of some little glitches going on, pull out the SantaKinz theme items, and give us some new goodies!

I hate having to Webkinz, especially on a snow day, the kids are a bit bummed, but YEAH! I want to see some fixes and NEW ITEMS hit the shop! Yeeehaaaw!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #24
punkaroo2000

Rhianna is on a distinguished road

Me too, I knew it would be down today cause of the Kinzville news. I can't wait to see what's new Lets hope that it will be back up by noon EST since the Kinzville news posted today a reminder of the Wheel of Yum @ 4....and the Euro accounts can't spin theirs if its not up before Noon EST
Rhianna is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #25

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Adinalina
I would not have minded this, if I hadn't just gotten three wishing wells in the middle row AND then got kicked off!!!! I think I am going to go cry now....
I am sorry to hear that. You should EMAIL them.
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 01-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #26
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

Actually this is good. Something new is suppose to show up in the wshop. Today must be the day!:deer: Hope no new glitches come now!!!
macmen6 is offline Male
Old 01-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #27

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

I was just doing my job at the Employment Office & got booted off! Not great timing.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:33 AM   #28
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Yes, I bet the new items they promised are coming...so that takes the sting out a little. I was in the middle of selling my veggies from the garden, and about to go on vacation when it happened to me!
Old 01-07-2009, 09:36 AM   #29
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Here we GO!! I LOVE maintenance day Especially when they have NEW stuff to put in
I'm with you Dixiecup! I figured it would be today because they didn't remove the Christmas stuff last night! Who knows what goodies they are gonna have instore for us crazy nuts! Lol, fingers crossed that the seed area is open the suspense is killing me!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:36 AM   #30
Lil Kinz
Luciemae is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm with the rest of you, why knock you out of a game to tell you the room is full. I could see if you were trying to get in. I had just won $385.00 dollors and of course lost it. I waited for two weeks while the kids were out of school, when you couldn't get in. Please do your maintenance during the middle of the nite.
Luciemae is offline Female
Closed