Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Arrow Answered: Oh no! Please Help! ]: I'm sorry WI if I did something wrong!! ]]:

Please... help me. Thank you so much for reading this...

So if your my friend then you all know that I really want to be a GT (Gift Trainee) I do about 8 helpful posts per day (try to) and i've been following all of the rules.

I just noticed when I was going into the GE Rules.. they said something about duplicate posts... and this is what I realized.

When I first made my account I didn't really know what I was doing and subscribed to the GE Rules before I had 2 weeks on my account (I broke one rule on that) and I obviously didn't have 50 helpful posts (another rule... ) So, when I knew what I was doing I posted again in another new one (not in the same thread) and I said what I was supposed to say.

And again about the duplicate thing... was it wrong to do it again when I knew more about it?

Please answer and many thanks to those who answer ]:

Please... I don't want this to affect me becoming a GT

Thank you...

xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by mom w charm
Yes you can still become a GT no worries you can try again thats okay !! Good Luck !!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
ebkinz addict! :)
Webkinz :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Oh no! Please Help! ]: I'm sorry WI if I did something wrong!! ]]:

You're okay. Subscribing to the GE before you were a member for two weeks only results in staying a Webkinz - not a big deal. Same with 50+ posts. And, duplicating a post only gets both subscriptions deleted. You can subscribe some other time. You're okay, just relax.
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by ColliesRAwesome
You're okay. Subscribing to the GE before you were a member for two weeks only results in staying a Webkinz - not a big deal. Same with 50+ posts. And, duplicating a post only gets both subscriptions deleted. You can subscribe some other time. You're okay, just relax.
Couldn't have said it any better! I agree with collie - don't worry about it! You'll be fine.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Honestly i don't really get it...but you're fine. Not a big deal. When you get into the big GE it'll be a lot harder
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

As soon as you've been a member for 2 weeks and you believe you have 50 or more non fluff posts, you can apply. If you've applied before, you can apply again as soon as your post is removed from that thread (they're all removed once they've been reviewed). If you were JUST reviewed and not accepted you could reapply right away (once your post is gone from that thread) but it makes more sense to wait a bit and make some more non-fluff posts before reapplying.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Don't worry, I mean you will still be a Webkinz, but once you have become a member for more than 2 weeks and you are sure you have made over 50 Non-Fluff Posts, you can apply again, If your worried about being Banned, trust me you won't.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #7
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

It wasn't really about being banned. I was wondering if I could never be a Gift Trainee ]:
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #8
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Don't worry, xxaeroxx. You'll be one someday. Just make more helpful posts. They'll sure to accept you.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes you can still become a GT no worries you can try again thats okay !! Good Luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #10
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Oh, and don't worry if you're not accepted right away. There are only a limited number of Gift Coaches, and they just can't take on too many Gift Trainees at a time and still do the spectacular job that they do of supervising everything to make sure the process is learned properly. (Trust me, if they tried to rush a bunch of people through, it would not be fun for anyone!) I was very excited to apply and anxious to make sure I didn't mess up anything myself, so I know where you're coming from! The process takes time, but it is so worthwhile! Good luck!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i'm sorry wi ]]:, please help!