Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

Red face Answered: OH NO! My Pink Kinzstyle Cap Changed to the Purple ONE!

OMG! I while ago I Gift Exchanged for the new Pink Kinzstyle cap, I put it on my pet, and I loved it! But today when I logged on I saw that it had changed to the hat it was supposed to be named!!! I do like this hat, but I traded for the old one!!! I liked the pink one better anyway!!! Why would Ganz do this to US! They could have changed the name, not the hat!!!!!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by GuppyGirl101; 10-13-2010 at 11:54 AM..
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by TheFlamedance
Well, now all the "New KinzStyle Items" have been changed to PJs Outlet. You could by the pink one there.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: OH NO! My Pink Kinzstyle Cap Changed to the Purple ONE!

Well, now all the "New KinzStyle Items" have been changed to PJs Outlet. You could by the pink one there.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I heard about that. I will be able to get it there, but I wish Ganz hadn't done this so drastically without warning!

Last edited by GuppyGirl101; 10-13-2010 at 11:54 AM..
Old 10-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Seriously?? I only wanted the pink hat, which I bought this morning. I hope I don't find a purple hat when I log in later.
True, why not change the name instead?? And this batch of clothes are a lot more expensive than normal. I'm running out of cash buying the wonderland theme and the Halloween things.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #5
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Wow really? That's so mean!! I hope that you can get the one you wanted.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

my pink hat is a pink hat.weird?
zacspet is offline Male
Old 10-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
Red
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
my pink hat is a pink hat.weird?
You might have gotten it after they changed it? I'm not sure...

Thanks everyone for your replies!
Old 10-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...cabbie-659141/

If that answers your question let me know so we can close this as resolved.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #9

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

ohhh im gonna go check.. though its no promblem to me cuz i bought about everything that was new xD
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #10
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Me, too!

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Seriously?? I only wanted the pink hat, which I bought this morning. I hope I don't find a purple hat when I log in later.
True, why not change the name instead?? And this batch of clothes are a lot more expensive than normal. I'm running out of cash buying the wonderland theme and the Halloween things.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, small was here :]