Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 10:21 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

ducklover will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Unanswered: Oh my. Locked Out. Blue Box.

I just got donut seeds recently, and had immediately planted them.
Unfortunately, I received a 3-D Blue cube when I planted it.
I am now locked out of that room.
I have e-mailed the Webkinz techs, and should hear a response by Monday or Tuesday.
I need help, should I worry and fret, or is this a common problem that can be easily resolved?
ducklover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Oh my. Locked Out. Blue Box.

This sometimes is common, don't panic though. Try to open the gift if that duplicates your donut plant then contact Ganz.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #3
Eggplant is on a distinguished road

Aw, I'm sorry that happened to you!
This is a common problem with the donut seeds, collie seeds, and jellybean seeds. I wouldn't fret, the webkinz tech team should be able to help you out by fixing it or removing them from your garden
Old 12-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Very common problem and very quickly resolved. They just have to get in there with one of the 'tools' and tweak the programming so that it will respond properly. It has been an interface issue since introduction a while back. They even stopped distributing it among POTM Loot Bags because of this. Just hang tough and they will bring it back to your dock Other rooms and pets should still be accessible
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:29 AM   #5

brightfarie will become famous soon enough

dont worry, its very common with those seeds. Just wait until ganz solves it. Its just a garden, its not ALOT ur outside of, if it was ur whole house that would be a reason to be upset.
brightfarie is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ducklover
I just got donut seeds recently, and had immediately planted them.
Unfortunately, I received a 3-D Blue cube when I planted it.
I am now locked out of that room.
I have e-mailed the Webkinz techs, and should hear a response by Monday or Tuesday.
I need help, should I worry and fret, or is this a common problem that can be easily resolved?
This has happened to me,it was gone within hours,i found a 3-D blue box in my dock and put it in my yard on webkinz and when i got home from school it was a wading pool(before the wading pool came out!)
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #7

thanks guys.
I was wondering, it is the weekend, and I just had emailed the techs,
will they respond soon, or must I wait until it is Monday or Tuesday for the issue to be resolved?
Old 12-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ducklover
thanks guys.
I was wondering, it is the weekend, and I just had emailed the techs,
will they respond soon, or must I wait until it is Monday or Tuesday for the issue to be resolved?
I don't know..They probably will reply this weekend
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #9

thank you, I am glad I have WI members to tell me the facts.
Now, I am calm, and waiting. . .
Old 12-27-2008, 02:27 PM   #10
ish I was a

Sarahlara13 is on a distinguished road

That same exact thing happened to me. I had put donut seeds in my room and once I saw that blue box i could not get in there again. Anyway, before I logged in again I went to webkinz "Customer Support" section, from there i went to"I have something stuck" which took me to a fill out form explaining my problem. Within a day, my donut seeds were back in my dock. I hope this helps. I am sure you will get the seeds out.
Closed