Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Oh I hope they fix this soon!

Since last weekend I have been unable to play on one of my accounts for an extended period of time without getting kicked off. A new error has now sprung up in addition: when I play games - I don't get the KC!

I already called Ganz and was told "They're working on it." I appreciate that bugs and glitches happen, but I sure hope they hurry because I can't do much in the meantime.
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Oh I hope they fix this soon![/langtitle]

Aw.. I hope Ganz fixes it! I hope Ganz will fix it now!
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 10:36 AM   #3
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Oh I hope they fix this soon!

Still hoping that others might be having this problem, I get please wait all the time ONLY on this account, it never loads all the way so I have to log out/in all the time.

My server for this account is 8, please let me know if you are also experiencing this problem. I intend to call Ganz again tomorrow.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 06:36 AM   #4
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

How can you tell which server you are using and is it possible to switch servers?
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #5

gamergirl420 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
How can you tell which server you are using and is it possible to switch servers?
if you look at the URL for the site when you log in it should say something like

h.ttp://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0

I'm assuming the reference to loader4 indicates some sort of server as the OP was posting about - perhaps their url has loader8 in it.

I'm guessing it wouldn't matter if you change it, if it's tied to account it will probably send you back where you should be as you log in.

I haven't tried it though!

Last edited by gamergirl420; 06-14-2010 at 08:02 AM..
Old 06-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #6
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Oh I hope they fix this soon![/langtitle]

aw! i hope ganz fixes this!! >:O
lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry. If it's been a week since you called, I'd call them again. This is very serious and I'm sorry this is happening!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 10:29 AM   #8
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Donation Award 

Called again and was told that Ganz is aware and that they are working on it:

So far I have lost Jumbleberries (including a couple of purple ones!) Other prizes in the forest, a prize from soccer game and I still haven't got the ability to play games in the arcade properly.

I have to log out/in over and over just trying to do my dailies. This makes playing not so fun.../sigh

I will be calling again although it doesn't seem as though anyone else is having this problem and if I'm on my own that almost guarantees that they are in no hurry to fix it. We'll see.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #9
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

It happens to me too! When I play games, it doesn't give me the KC. But, it only happens when I get high scores.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
It happens to me too! When I play games, it doesn't give me the KC. But, it only happens when I get high scores.
I just have to say I love animals crossing!

Yea, I have found that my scores don't matter, but the longer I am on does, which may be your problem as well.

It has been THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!! Come on Ganz, can we maybe fix this soon??? Or would you prefer I just stop spending money on your products?

I think what is most frustrating isn't the waiting, it's the absolute feeling of being brushed off. When I call I speak with someone who has NO idea what I'm talking about and then I have to wait while that person contacts someone who can actually help. If the go-between misunderstood anything, you then have to wait AGAIN while they contact that other person AGAIN.

I understand that things go wrong, that upkeep takes time and effort. Just please show me SOME kind of acknowledgment that you even notice there's a problem.
Aeza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lovepuppy10