Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #11
DoveHeart!
Webkinz :)

millag is a glorious beacon of lightmillag is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: This is an odd thing to ask... (:

I have 3 words for you GET MORE WEBKINZ! Only if you want to! lol I have 88 i am i still getting more!
millag is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! You're never too old! I wouldn't buy like, a garbage bag full of them, though! I'd save a lot, spend a little--on whatever your heart desires! You could even have a poll and that, too!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #13
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

It's been said, buy what makes you happiest.

If there is a webbie that you really love and it's at the top of the list go for it.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #14
godess99

tingybat is on a distinguished road

I don't think just cause your a teenager you shouldn't get webkinz! =) i think your never too old for the plushies, but you should grow out of the game bye 17 i think not that's its wrong if you don't! =) So, if there are more animals you want, and you have fun money to spend, get webkinz! =D unless there is something else, like a video game or a craft matirial you like more =D
Old 07-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #15
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Like everyone else said, you are never too old for Webkinz. (: I still love it, but I limit myself on which ones I buy more than I used to.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #16

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

You should totally get more! No matter how old you are you should be able to do want you want without question. I know a girl who's 16 and still does webkinz. Just do want you want!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed