Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Exclamation Answered: This is an odd thing to ask... (:

Should i get more webkinzz?? lol!

i kno its weird to ask...but i just dont know!

do you think i should get more webkinz?

I mean i wanna, and dont at the same time.

Iam a teenager, still on webkinz but i just dont know if i should get more,

i have like, almost 80..or..i rlly dont know, but alot!!

do you guys think i should get some ?

because i LOVE snuggling with the plushies (aah, a teenager!)

u knoo... and there are some SUPER cute new ones.

but i just dont know if i should use money that way?

or ask for some for my birthday?? in august!

ahaha, thanks for the help (:

forever!

xxxxxx LA
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xDNetalya
I'm 14, and I still collect Webkinz! If you like them, then there is no reason why you shouldn't keep buying them. Don't feel embarrassed, because everyone has something that makes them feel young. Stuffed animals like Webkinz are special to you, and if you're embarrassed because you're afraid of what people will say; ignore them! In my opinion, I think it's way more unique and special to have something like Webkinz and stuffed animals, rather than something that everyone collects. Enjoy your Webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #2

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: This is an odd thing to ask... (:

You're never too old for Webkinz, my friend There are many parents, adults, and grandmas on this site that still play with Webkinz. If you really want the Webkinz, then i say buy them. If you rather spend your money or save it on something better, then don't buy them.
Good luck deciding!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You are NEVER too old for Webkinz! If you like it, keep playing! I would buy some more Webkinz. But if I didn't have a lot of money I would save up and buy one when my account is close to expiring
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #4

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

I would ask for one for your birthday in August I'm a teenager, and I still love webkinz XD and the plushies <3
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #5

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

If you want, sure. You can always get more webbies! If you want to save up for something else, or use your money on other interests, you can do that too. But you should probably get at least one webkinz a year, so your account doesn't expire. Have fun!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

I'm a teenager and I'm exactly like you! I even pretend that they have personalities. It's not weird, it's just our mindset. We have a love for things that make us feel young. That said, go and buy however many you'd like! My birthday is in July and I know what I'm going to ask for...

By the way I JUST saw your username....I swear it almost gave me a heart attack! I LOVE Aerosmith too! +points to signature+
Syd! is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #7
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Sure, if you want a few more, why not? Spend your money on what makes you happiest, and if that is Webkinz, then the choice is easy! Have fun and good luck whatever you choose to do
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 04:01 AM   #8
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

If you want to get webkinz then get them. Webkinz has no age limit here i am older and i collect them i love webkinz it is fun. You never too old or young to collect them. Good luck on what you decide.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #9
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

if you want to get one, or you have a lot, get one a week or so before your account expires (:
~i'm also a teen playing webkinz too (;
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #10

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Never too old for webkinz! I love snuggling with them too! you probably should only get the ones you REALLY want, cuz over 80 webbies can be hard to keep track of LOL
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed