Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 11:27 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
cinder40to4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Odd Item in Dock

id try and trade it when the trading room comes back up bet you could get something good for it...lol
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 11:32 PM   #42
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

maybe it was a gift from the walgreens w care
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 11:33 PM   #43
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I would advise against trying to trade it in the trading room. BUT, I have a question...how many of that specific card do you have in your Virtual trading Card binder. Someone made a mention of this being a possible opening to us actually being able to trade the trading cards and I have to wonder if that is what it is. I know I have about 14 of them in mine.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 11:36 PM   #44
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i think what happened is that when they went in to unstick the original item, the person
doing the work put in the wrong code and it pulled that into your dock. do you have the
tc binder? if so go in there and see if the virtual cards are still in their spot. they may have
pulled all of the cards out of the binder by pumping in the wrong code... that spot would be empty in the binder..... this is just a thought on the mystery.
I'll look and see if that card is still in the binder although which series and which card it is I have no clue, as soon as I can actually get Webkinz to let me log in. Thanks for the suggestion.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 11:45 PM   #45
Frankie Jonas has
Webkinz :)

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

NO that is very odd!! I have NEVER heard anything like it!! I hope the problem clears up soon!!!
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #46
I am sooooo...
Gifted

taymeg will become famous soon enough

Wow... Thats interesting...
Wish I could help, or shed some light on what it is, but I can't...

Thanx for sharing though! Maybe you're the first one to discover a new update! LOL!
taymeg is offline Male
Old 06-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #47
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That's weird......most likely a glitch. I hope someone can help!

Last edited by vanvan20; 06-11-2008 at 04:22 AM..
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 05:02 AM   #48
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

omg that is weird
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 07:00 AM   #49
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
I'll look and see if that card is still in the binder although which series and which card it is I have no clue, as soon as I can actually get Webkinz to let me log in. Thanks for the suggestion.
it looks like a card from the series one. did you start collecting them????

i just looked at your pictures again and now i am not certain which series. just look in the binders for both series if you have started both series in your house.

Last edited by miss spots; 06-11-2008 at 07:03 AM..
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 07:03 AM   #50
Baltimore Colts

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
Here's the 2 pics, hope it works.
wow, that is weird. Maybe it is just a glitch or hopefully sometihng new
Closed