Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Odd Item in Dock

i dont no what that could be
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #32
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
I logged in today to find an odd item in my dock. It looks like a trading card, specifically the Zingo Pop trading card, and it says "10 Webkinz Trading Card Game Cards" with the number 10 on the front. It is bigger than my dock and sticks down below the dock.

My Zingo Pop trophy had been stuck a few days earlier but it because unstuck by itself so I thought maybe it was a mess up when they unstuck my trophy. But I checked and my trophy is fine. Anyone else have this happen?
My daughter has a similar problem. When she adopted her gorilla, she never got the gorilla gift box.... after several emails and calls to Ganz, I finally got a rep who gave her the items she was missing.... well, it appeared to me that they tried to give her the food (crunchy shoots and roots), but must have mistakenly given her the crunchy shoots & roots trading card, because as soon as she said everything should be in her dock, it appeared.

It's really a pain, because it blocks her little mailbox icon, and the only way to retrieve her mail is to get all items from storage and scroll to move the card. I would love to get rid of it, but I thought if I called Ganz they would think I was *CRAZY* . I'll try to attach a pic of hers in a few minutes.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #33
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

That's weird.

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #34
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Thats really odd!You should tell GANZ!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 03:17 PM   #35
LovePuppy101

Hmm...I am pretty sure it is just a glitch. Pretty cool though!
Old 06-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #36
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

That is so weird, its pretty cool looking though, lol.
Googles96 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #37
LizzyAnne

Thats the oddest thing I have seen . I would tell Ganz too, altho it is very hard to tell them anything. In case you don't know there is an excellent sticky in this thread about how to contact Ganz. Good Luck and keep us posted.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #38
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i think what happened is that when they went in to unstick the original item, the person
doing the work put in the wrong code and it pulled that into your dock. do you have the
tc binder? if so go in there and see if the virtual cards are still in their spot. they may have
pulled all of the cards out of the binder by pumping in the wrong code... that spot would be empty in the binder..... this is just a thought on the mystery.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 05:11 PM   #39
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

hmm most likely just a common glitch
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #40
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

That's odd.??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Pandora
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Closed