Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Goalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Objects Stuck In Room

Okay - I have searched this forum for the last week to make sure this is not a re-post...

Problem:
I have an object floating in the middle of my room... I can not move / remove it, nor can I move / remove the table the object originally sat on top of...

This problem has now recently occurred to my fiance's room as well...

Following my search of this forum, the following "solutions" do not work:

1. Log in and out. We have both done this for DAYS now, with no resolution.
2. "Wow - this happens to me all the time" - great - thanks - glad we're not the only ones!
3. No, really! Great to hear, but please only post with information that will be helpful, not to just "hear" yourself talk. While I respect your joy in this world, I'm really interested in discussing this issue with people that may have a possible solution to it...

Sorry if that last part sounds offensive, but just search on issues on this forum - I've wasted too much of my life in the last week reading posts of people that love their pets instead of adding meaningful content to the discussion...

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Objects Stuck In Room

okay, if you will go to the webkinz world's home page at the bottom there is a customer support button.

Then go to the I have something stuck in my room and fill out the form. I've had to do this a couple of times and they have fixed it for me.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
pinkpolkadot345
Webkinz :)

pinkpolkadot345 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had an object stuck in my room. I emailed ganz and they were able to get it out. unfortunatly it took a while for them to find the problem. I would suggest emailing webkinz and then giving them a complete statement of what the item is andwhere it is stuck. They should be able to get it out. hope this helps.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #4
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Send in the e-mail, but don't hold your breath. Ganz called and was able to fix it the last time it happened..It has happened again, today with a painting I can't move. I am keeping a list of things, so when they finally call me for the most recent e-mail, hopefully they will fix them.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #5
brianogle
Gifted
stall50 is on a distinguished road

That happens sometimes with my garden and I unable to do anything to that one crop, I leave the room and come back and then I can. It happens pretty much everyday on only one crop. It's weird but at least I can get it to work.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by stall50
That happens sometimes with my garden and I unable to do anything to that one crop, I leave the room and come back and then I can. It happens pretty much everyday on only one crop. It's weird but at least I can get it to work.
Sometimes I have plants that don't let me water them. Does that mean they are stuck?

Grizz

:rac::rdr::gor:

---------- grizz added 5 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Goalie
Okay - I have searched this forum for the last week to make sure this is not a re-post...

Problem:
I have an object floating in the middle of my room... I can not move / remove it, nor can I move / remove the table the object originally sat on top of...
Did that happen yesterday? I had 2 items that were on the table end up under it & they were frozen. I was able to move one to my dock today but the other is still stuck. Whenever I click edit & try to move it, my pet moves like I had never clicked edit.

Grizz
So many glitches, so little Webkinz time!

:rac::rdr::gor:

Last edited by grizz; 02-06-2008 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #7
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

As everyone has stated, they will EVENTUALLY fix it, if you inform them.

I had two items stuck in one room, one table, one lamp... the lamp was floating in the middle of the doorway.

I filled out the stuck item form: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php

Warning that it took them over a month to fix mine. They actually just fixed it yesterday.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #8
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I had to fill out the stuck form..

I also sent an email and spoke to someone -- my trophies keep doing it...

Warning -- they remove the items... and put them in your dock all of them... so if you have 4 of the item and one is stuck they all are in your dock...

Make sure you tell them what item and were it is
You must tell them both of the items so that they both can be fixed... I said a trophy once and did not mention the pedastal and that stayed stuck...

email address is support@webkinz.com

Good luck
Old 02-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #9
kimmzy
Gifted

kimmzy is on a distinguished road

Ugh, I hate the stuck items. I've found that smaller objects (like toys) that are placed along the edge tiles tend to get stuck. I recently added a bit of counter space in my playroom so I could put the plushies up there and they were along the edge. They are all stuck. Previously I had success removing the counter they are on and login/logout or even just switch rooms. I haven't ever filled out the stuck objects form- usually things get unstuck on there own. I had a pot of tulips stuck in the middle of the floor for a week and after redecorating the room yesterday it became unstuck.

My advice is keeping small items away from the edges of the room(the ones with visible walls don't seem to be a problem).

Maybe we should start generating a list of stuck items. I've never had an issue with a piece of furniture get stuck so maybe there is some kind of trend.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #10
MeTra or MeAlli
Traali is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Objects Stuck In Room

So after you report it om thier customer service site do you keep doing that every day till it is fixed?

Tracy

:pgn:
Traali is offline Female
Closed