Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Unanswered: Oak Pool Buying Problem

I have tried several times to purchase the Oak Pool using a coupon and rec'd the message that this item is not available at the sale price and I will not be charged for it. Or something to this effect. I have tried to purchase it on 2 accounts and have gotten the same message. Has anyone else had this problem? The price of the pool is 1985KC. I am not aware that this is a sale price and why can't I buy it using my coupon?
Thank you for your help in advance. It is very much appreciated.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Oak Pool Buying Problem

Anytime you try to buy an item using a coupon that reduces the items price to an uneven dollar amount (ie 1150.50), WW will glitch and prevent you from buying it. Sorry, this has been going on for a while, and I believe they are "working on it" much like all the other glitches . Try a coupon that allows the value to be an even dollar amount when you are done.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #3

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

i haven't experienced this, sorry..
ottercute is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

The rule everyone says is to not put a coupon on an item who'd price ends in a 5. Yours is 1985 KC so by putting a coupon on it, it makes the value come out not to the dollar(in cents) and it doesnt work. Ganz is working on this problem. Hopefully they willl fix it soon
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

You can't use a 25% off coupon on any item that has a price ending in "5".
FIA is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by JonasBrothers<3
The rule everyone says is to not put a coupon on an item who'd price ends in a 5. Yours is 1985 KC so by putting a coupon on it, it makes the value come out not to the dollar(in cents) and it doesnt work. Ganz is working on this problem. Hopefully they willl fix it soon
You can put a coupon on it as long as the coupon ends in zero. You can't use a coupon ending in 5 with an item that ends in 5.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #7
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thank you all for this information. I did not know this. This explains why an 80% coupon works and why a 75% does not.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #8
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I just wanted to add that for things like the Oak Pool that end in a "5" the only coupons you can use are the even tens: 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%. Anything else will result in a price with a ".5" and will not work.
msclockart is offline Male
Closed