Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #31
Flippin Floppin Fish
Webkinz :)

Arbitor is a jewel in the roughArbitor is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: o.O Webkinz, going against their word!?!?!

Your right evn they told us they had no gambling.
Arbitor is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #32
Pandora100 is on a distinguished road

I agree that it shouldn't bring them down to zero and I saw how it worried my daughter. Take 20 or 30 away, but all the way down to zero? And I tried to get hers up by all the other ways suggested and finally ended up just doing a spa thing because I couldn't afford to spend that kind of time on it (and I kept getting green screened which brought MY happiness down to zero!)
Pandora100 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 08:11 PM   #33
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Your kinda right. I also noticed, that Ganz doesn't have anything that will harm your pet or kill it.. uhh. yeah right! look at the rock the boat ghost!
Old 11-14-2008, 08:14 PM   #34
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I don't think it is gambling. That rock the boat game is very hard to win abut the prozes you van win are pretty neat (especially the map pieces!) so i enjoy playing it. I have seen the ghost so many times and when that happenes i simply feed my pet her favorite food and play some games to cheer her up. I would much rather do that than lose my KC. Like so many other people have mentioned here, losing all the money you have on one simple game like that would be gambling and I would have a huge problem with that. Seriously, bringing up the happiness level of your pet is pretty easy and it should not cost much money or time to do so. Yes, I know it is annoying when you see the ghost but I don't think it is such a big deal. At least, that is how I feel about this.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 08:46 PM   #35
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

You are very right! But intead of giving away all of your money, why not just go to the Spa in the Travel Agency and they will restore all of your Webkinz Health for a certain amount of KC
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-16-2008, 10:35 AM   #36
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

its not gambling, BUT it does go aginst their word because it harm your pet. i have never seen the ghost, but brother has..
alex1920 is offline Female
Closed