Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 02:05 AM   #11
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Number of items in dock?

My dock has over 600 items. I can only imagine how many items are in my rooms, fridges, and storage !! I think you can collect those 'til your hearts desire is full !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 02:11 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

I've started keeping under 100 items in my docks because Ganz recomemds it. Better safe than sorry.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:22 AM   #13
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by telogiatrisha
I've started keeping under 100 items in my docks because Ganz recomemds it. Better safe than sorry.
Me too. I have worked on storing special foods and selling the rest. I also have a dressing room for clothes and don't keep too many w shop clothes.And a storage room to put my valuables that I haven't decided on a placement yet.

The loading time doesn't scare me since I haven't noticed a difference, but losing items from my dock does scare me. I know if that happens Ganz will not sympathize or give you back your items. You are at your own risk on that one! It's not a chance I'm willing to take.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:24 AM   #14
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

I think I have about 300 items in my dock and I don't really think it loads any slower than my sister's who has 50. Remeber though, you can always store your food in fridges!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 05:26 AM   #15
Fae's a Very Purple
Banned
Faerielicious is a glorious beacon of lightFaerielicious is a glorious beacon of lightFaerielicious is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, about being worried about the recommendation. I might just do something like get to 50 jellies and 50 donuts, give them away to friends, and then start collecting again. I can keep track of how many times I've got to 50 just as easily
Faerielicious is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #16

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I have had over 500 items almost since starting WW and have never had a problem with anything going missing in over 3 years. There is nothing in their agreement about keeping a limit on the dock items but their customer service does recomend it be kept under 100. The only time I do notice a problem with it loading slower is around the Christmas time slowdown it does laod a lot slower than my other accounts.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #17
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I did hear awhile back that Ganz recommends only 100 items in your dock!! If mine goes over about 200 it slows down when you get items from storage. Good Luck!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #18
Pitsker

springgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

you can only have 200 and under. i hope this helped

i just found out that it's 900 and under, sorry i just found out. i hope this helped
springgirl is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #19
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Ganz recommends having as little as possible, but the capacity of your dock really depends on how fast your computer/Internet it because on my new computer it only takes 10 seconds to load all 700 all of my items, but on my older computer it took like 5 minutes!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #20
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I don't think there is a limit, because I have seen people that have 1000s of items, but Ganz does not reccommend over 100, because it slows down loading. You can buy some beach coolers to store them in, if you want
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed